Dialogue meanings in Urdu
Dialogue meanings in Urdu are گفتگو میں شرکت کرنا, دو اشخاص کے درمیان گفتگو, ہم کلامی, بول چال, گفتگو, سوال و جواب, بات چیت, مُکالمہ, مکالمہ Dialogue in Urdu. More meanings of dialogue, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Dialogue.
- (noun) : a discussion intended to produce an agreement
- (noun) : a literary composition in the form of a conversation between two people
- (noun) : the lines spoken by characters in drama or fiction
- (noun) : a conversation between two persons
We are losing sight of civility in government and politics. Debate and dialogue is taking a back seat to the politics of destruction and anger and control. Dogma has replaced thoughtful discussion between people of differing views.
More words related to the meanings of Dialogue
More words from Urdu related to Dialogue
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dialogue meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تکرار کرنامذا کراتزيرِِ بحث لاناپھسلانابولیگپ شپبولنا چالناقیل و قالنزاع لفظیزُبانگُفتَگُومباحثہزبان کھولناخَیالی دُنیا میں رہناتکرارمباحثہ کرناچاپلوسی کرناگُفتَگُو کرنامُکالمہگفتارمقالہحجت کرناناپسند بولیروز مرہبے تکلفی سے بات چیت کرنامغرورقیل قالبتیایاتقریرپرخاشبہلاناخطاب کرناگفتگوجھگڑابیانتقریر کرنامایابولناچہکناباتگفتگو کربحثا بحثینذاعچکنی چپڑی باتیں کرناالفاظ ادا کرناالاپجھگڑناخطاببحث کرناقدیم و جدید مایائی زبان ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Dialogue
What are the meanings of Dialogue in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dialogue in Urdu are بول چال - bol chaal, بات چیت - baat chiit, گفتگو - guftugu, مُکالمہ - Mukaalma and مکالمہ - mukaalmah. To understand how would you translate the word Dialogue in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dialogue or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dialogue synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dialogue. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dialogue in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dialogue in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dialogue with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dialogue?
Meanings of dialogue are بول چال - bol chaal, بات چیت - baat chiit, گفتگو - guftugu, مُکالمہ - Mukaalma and مکالمہ - mukaalmah
Whats the definition of dialogue?
Definition of the dialogue are
- a discussion intended to produce an agreement
- a literary composition in the form of a conversation between two people
- the lines spoken by characters in drama or fiction
- a conversation between two persons
What is the synonym of dialogue?
Synonym of word dialogue are colloquize, communing, conversation, chat, colloquing, chatoyancy, confabulation, talking, colloquialism, spoken communication
What are the idioms related to dialogue?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dialogue.
- Oblique narration or speech
- Speech is a physician to a sick mind
- Speech is the index of the mind
- Changing of words is lighting of hearts
- Conversation teaches more than meditation
What are the quotes with word dialogue?
Here are the quotes with the word dialogue in them
- We are losing sight of civility in government and politics. Debate and dialogue is taking a back seat to the politics of destruction and anger and control. Dogma has replaced thoughtful discussion between people of differing views. — James McGreevey
- The dialogue between client and architect is about as intimate as any conversation you can have, because when you're talking about building a house, you're talking about dreams. — Robert A. M. Stern
- The dialogue of architecture has been centered too long around the idea of truth. — Michael Graves
- Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right. — Jane Goodall