Dick meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Dick.
- (noun) : someone who is a detective
Moby Dick - that book is so amazing. I just realized that it starts with two characters meeting in bed that's how my book begins, too, but I hadn't noticed the parallel before, two characters forced to share a bed, reluctantly.
I think that Obama is very cool. And I think he's clever, and I think he can be witty. But I don't think he's funny in either the way that Reagan was funny - or John McCain and Dick Cheney are both funny in that ruthless, kind of mean way.
More words from Urdu related to Dick
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dick meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Dick
What are the meanings of Dick in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dick in Urdu are شخص - shakhs, آدمی - aadmi and سُراغ رساں. To understand how would you translate the word Dick in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dick or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dick synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dick. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dick in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dick in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dick with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dick?
Meanings of dick are شخص - shakhs, آدمی - aadmi and سُراغ رساں
Whats the definition of dick?
Definition of the dick are
- someone who is a detective
What is the synonym of dick?
Synonym of word dick are being, persona, man, blokes, adamical, adamic, person, johnny, human being, mortal
What are the idioms related to dick?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dick.
- Among men some are jewels and some are pebbles
- From a choleric man withdraw a little from him that says nothing for ever
- From a choleric man withdraw a little; from him that says nothing for ever
- The blind leading the blind
- Man is to man either god or wolf
What are the quotes with word dick?
Here are the quotes with the word dick in them
- Moby Dick - that book is so amazing. I just realized that it starts with two characters meeting in bed that's how my book begins, too, but I hadn't noticed the parallel before, two characters forced to share a bed, reluctantly. — Michael Chabon
- It's the beauty and curse of doing a daily show. Some days you've got nothing to talk about and other days Dick Cheney shoots his lawyer in the face and everyone is happy. — Craig Ferguson
- I think that Obama is very cool. And I think he's clever, and I think he can be witty. But I don't think he's funny in either the way that Reagan was funny - or John McCain and Dick Cheney are both funny in that ruthless, kind of mean way. — Mo Rocca
- As it has been told to me, my Dad had some kind of deal with Dick Clark. But when we got here, that fell through. So we were out here with no job, no furniture, no food. — Danny Bonaduce