Dickens meanings in Urdu
Dickens meanings in Urdu is ڈکنز Dickens in Urdu. More meanings of dickens, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Dickens.
- (noun) : English writer whose novels depicted and criticized social injustice (1812-1870)
- (noun) : a word used in exclamations of confusion
What are the meanings of Dickens in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dickens in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Dickens in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dickens or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dickens synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dickens. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dickens in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dickens in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dickens with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dickens?
Whats the definition of dickens?
Definition of the dickens are
- English writer whose novels depicted and criticized social injustice (1812-1870)
- a word used in exclamations of confusion
What are the quotes with word dickens?
Here are the quotes with the word dickens in them
- I'm not saying that people have to listen to rock music. It's a great, cool thing and it can really be liberating for a lot of people but, hey, so can Charles Dickens so I'm not going to judge. — Frank Black
- I claim Dickens as a mentor. He's my teacher. He's one of my driving forces. — Anne Rice