Dictate meanings in Urdu
Dictate meanings in Urdu are من مانی, حکم دینا, حُکم چلانا, ہدایت دینا, حُکم دینا, اِملا بولنا, املا دینا, اِملا لکھوانا Dictate in Urdu. More meanings of dictate, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Dictate.
- (noun) : a guiding principle
- (noun) : an authoritative rule
- (verb) : rule as a dictator
- (verb) : say out loud for the purpose of recording
I really feel like life will dictate itself. You should allow it to unfold as naturally as possible. Just go with the flow. When you're really desperate, you say a few prayers and hope for the best. That's the way I've always lived my life.
More words from Urdu related to Dictate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dictate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
طبع زادچٹھیجبر و استبدادمنصفنیائے کرناارشادصفپیش کرناارادیانتظاممفتیرہنُمائی کرناقابوحکم صادر کرنادام لگاناججخودروترتیباختیاریقیادت کرنازبردستیجانناحاکمہاتھنظامبولی دینااپنے آپکہناخود پسندیعادلانصاف کرنافرمانمانگنادامبرجستہطبقہقاضیہدایت دیناقدرتنظمحکم دینامن مانیقرینہنیایکدل کاقیادتامن و امانفرمانافتویٰ دیناخُود رو ...
What are the meanings of Dictate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dictate in Urdu are من مانی - man maani, حکم دینا - hukm deyna and ہدایت دینا. To understand how would you translate the word Dictate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dictate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dictate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dictate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dictate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dictate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dictate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dictate?
Meanings of dictate are من مانی - man maani, حکم دینا - hukm deyna and ہدایت دینا
Whats the definition of dictate?
Definition of the dictate are
- a guiding principle
- an authoritative rule
- rule as a dictator
- say out loud for the purpose of recording
What is the synonym of dictate?
Synonym of word dictate are mancipation, highhandedness, spontaneous, dictating, call the shots, order, commandeer, command, bid, judge
What are the idioms related to dictate?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dictate.
- Tell of
What are the quotes with word dictate?
Here are the quotes with the word dictate in them
- I really feel like life will dictate itself. You should allow it to unfold as naturally as possible. Just go with the flow. When you're really desperate, you say a few prayers and hope for the best. That's the way I've always lived my life. — Shania Twain
- What if I couldn't handle people's opinions of me? I know that shouldn't dictate a person's degree of peace or happiness in life, but the problem is, I chose a business saturated in judgment. — Chris Evans
- I've learned through experience that life is never that bad. The secret is just paying attention to how you feel and not letting anyone else dictate what in your heart you know is right. — Dana Plato
- My faith helps me understand that circumstances don't dictate my happiness, my inner peace. — Denzel Washington