Dictated meanings in Urdu
Dictated meanings in Urdu is مسلط Dictated in Urdu. More meanings of dictated, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Dictated.
- (adjective satellite) : determined or decided upon as by an authority
President Bush has shown great leadership. He has said that the 21st century will not be ruled or dictated by terrorists, dictators, and murderers. He is absolutely right. God bless him for his resolve.
More words from Urdu related to Dictated
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dictated meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Dictated in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dictated in Urdu is مسلط - musallat. To understand how would you translate the word Dictated in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dictated or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dictated synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dictated. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dictated in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dictated in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dictated with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dictated?
Meaning of dictated is مسلط - musallat
Whats the definition of dictated?
Definition of the dictated are
- determined or decided upon as by an authority
What is the synonym of dictated?
Synonym of word dictated are impinged, dominating, imposes, commanding, implated, imposed, impounded, dominant, imponed
What are the idioms related to dictated?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dictated.
- To give the law to
What are the quotes with word dictated?
Here are the quotes with the word dictated in them
- I love acting. It's my playground, it let's me explore. But my happiness in this world - my level of peace - is never going to be dictated by acting. — Chris Evans
- But my happiness in this world - my level of peace - is never going to be dictated by acting. — Chris Evans
- President Bush has shown great leadership. He has said that the 21st century will not be ruled or dictated by terrorists, dictators, and murderers. He is absolutely right. God bless him for his resolve. — Lindsey Graham
- In politics, it seems, retreat is honorable if dictated by military considerations and shameful if even suggested for ethical reasons. — Mary McCarthy