Dictum meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Dictum.
- (noun) : an authoritative declaration
- (noun) : an opinion voiced by a judge on a point of law not directly bearing on the case in question and therefore not binding
More words related to the meanings of Dictum
More words from Urdu related to Dictum
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dictum meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
شرطموسوم کرناشمار کرناچربہ اتارنادھکیلنابرپا کرنامسئلہپیش کرنانصابی ایڈیشنرواجمماثلحکم صادر کرنااپنی مرضی کی قیمت مقرر کرنااز قسمپکا وعدہاچھا جانناعزمیاد آوریمشتہر ہونانرالَفظباوثوق قرار دیا جاناہوبہو نقلمُخاطِب ھوناقبولیتڈنکامانگنانقل کرنافروغشنیدمفاہمتاحوالدوراندُوسرے کو دینابھکت مالفرمانمان لینااقتباسرِواجکھلناماننداندراجیاد فرمائاعلانیہ کہناجاگتے رہناباتتمثیلجیساسمنلوح ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Dictum
What are the meanings of Dictum in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dictum in Urdu are کہنا - kaehna, مثل - misl, قول - qaul, مقولہ - maqoolah and روایت - rawaayat. To understand how would you translate the word Dictum in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dictum or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dictum synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dictum. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dictum in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dictum in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dictum with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dictum?
Meanings of dictum are کہنا - kaehna, مثل - misl, قول - qaul, مقولہ - maqoolah and روایت - rawaayat
Whats the definition of dictum?
Definition of the dictum are
- an authoritative declaration
- an opinion voiced by a judge on a point of law not directly bearing on the case in question and therefore not binding
What is the synonym of dictum?
Synonym of word dictum are order, record, hearsay, enunciate, epigraph, instigate, proverb, dogma, divulge, category
What are the idioms related to dictum?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dictum.
- Excess in nothing this i regard as a principal of the highest value in life
- Wealth is like rheum it falls on the weakest parts
- A bargain is after all a bargain
- His deeds belie his words
- Let deeds correspond with words
What are the quotes with word dictum?
Here are the quotes with the word dictum in them
- The dictum that truth always triumphs over persecution is one of the pleasant falsehoods which men repeat after one another till they pass into commonplaces, but which all experience refutes. — John Stuart Mill
- The earth is the Lord's fullness thereof: this is no longer a hollow dictum of religion, but a directive for economic action toward human brotherhood. — Lewis Mumford