Did meanings in Urdu
More words from Urdu related to Did
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Did meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Did in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Did
What are the meanings of Did in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Did in Urdu is کیا - kya. To understand how would you translate the word Did in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Did or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Did synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Did. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Did in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Did in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Did with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by did?
Meaning of did is کیا - kya
Whats the definition of did?
Definition of the did are
What is the synonym of did?
Synonym of word did are whats, whatnots, whatness, whatna, whatchamacallit, done, whether, what
What are the idioms with the word did?
Here are the idioms with the word did in them.
- Fanned fires and forced love never did well
- Gone is the goose that did lay golden eggs
- If we did not flatter ourselves no one else would
- Vice would be frightful if did not bear a mark
- When i did well i heard it never when i did ill i heard it ever
What are the idioms related to did?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word did.
- Love makes fit for any work
- A bellyful a bellyful whether it be meat or drink
- A bellyfuls a bellyful whether it be meat or drink
- A lord without riches is a soldier without arms
- A woman's mind and the winter wind change oft
What are the quotes with word did?
Here are the quotes with the word did in them
- Dressing up is a bore. At a certain age, you decorate yourself to attract the opposite sex, and at a certain age, I did that. But I'm past that age. — Katharine Hepburn
- In the information age, you don't teach philosophy as they did after feudalism. You perform it. If Aristotle were alive today he'd have a talk show. — Timothy Leary
- Sure I played, did you think I was born at the age of 70 sitting in a dugout trying to manage guys like you? — Casey Stengel
- What I think is amazing is not that 85% of people who get married under the age of 25 get divorced, it's that 15% of them stay together. How did they manage to pull that off? You almost can't wait too long. It's the single simplest measure to predict divorce. — Elizabeth Gilbert