Died meanings in Urdu
Died meanings in Urdu is مر گیا Died in Urdu. More meanings of died, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
I like video games, but they are very violent. I want to create a video game in which you have to help all the characters who have died in the other games. 'Hey, man, what are you playing?' 'Super Busy Hospital. Could you leave me alone? I'm performing surgery! This guy got shot in the head, like, 27 times!'
Idiom with the word Died in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Died
What are the meanings of Died in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Died in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Died in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Died or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Died synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Died. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Died in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Died in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Died with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by died?
Whats the definition of died?
Definition of the died are
What are the idioms with the word died?
Here are the idioms with the word died in them.
- No one has died miserably who has lived well
What are the idioms related to died?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word died.
- A word spoken is an arrow let fly
- Moonlight follows the moon
- Sleep is nothing but a short death
- Trees eat but once
- A burnt rope does not lose in twist
What are the quotes with word died?
Here are the quotes with the word died in them
- I basically started playing violin at the age of six. That lasted about three years because my previous teacher died and the second teacher didn't really know how to successfully get me going. — Miroslav Vitous
- I nearly died of double bronchial pneumonia at the age of five. — Roger Moore
- I like video games, but they are very violent. I want to create a video game in which you have to help all the characters who have died in the other games. 'Hey, man, what are you playing?' 'Super Busy Hospital. Could you leave me alone? I'm performing surgery! This guy got shot in the head, like, 27 times!' — Demetri Martin
- It's been such a deep and amazing journey for me, getting close to John Keats, and also I love Shelley and Byron. I mean, the thing about the Romantic poets is that they've got the epitaph of romantic posthumously. They all died really young, and Keats, the youngest of them all. — Jane Campion