Dies meanings in Urdu
Dies meanings in Urdu is مر جاتا ہے Dies in Urdu. More meanings of dies, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Idioms with the word Dies in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Dies
What are the meanings of Dies in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dies in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Dies in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dies or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dies synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dies. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dies in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dies in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dies with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dies?
مر جاتا ہے
Whats the definition of dies?
Definition of the dies are
What are the idioms with the word dies?
Here are the idioms with the word dies in them.
- A fox never dies in the dirt of his own ditch
- A good man dies early
- All the passions are extinguished with old age self love dies never
- All the passions are extinguished with old age; selflove dies never
- As a man liveso shall he dies as a tree fallso shall it lie
What are the idioms related to dies?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dies.
- A bald head is soon shaven
- A blind man may catch a hare
- A danger foreseen is half avoided
- A feeble body makes the mind weak
- A fool bolt is soon shot
What are the quotes with word dies?
Here are the quotes with the word dies in them
- A man does not die of love or his liver or even of old age he dies of being a man. — Miguel de Unamuno
- A newspaper is lumber made malleable. It is ink made into words and pictures. It is conceived, born, grows up and dies of old age in a day. — Jim Bishop
- A man is born alone and dies alone and he experiences the good and bad consequences of his karma alone and he goes alone to hell or the Supreme abode. — Chanakya
- Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one. — Martin Heidegger