Diets meanings in Urdu
Diets meanings in Urdu is غذا Diets in Urdu. More meanings of diets, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
We incorporated new tastes and flavors into our kids' diets from a very early age, which helped to develop their palates and prevented them from becoming picky eaters. We don't buy junk food and give them options of fresh fruit, yogurt, raw almonds, or dried whole grain cereals for snack time.
More words from Urdu related to Diets
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Diets meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
زادپرورشخورد و نوشمقوی غذاغذائی اشیا مُہیا کرنانہارذریعہ معاشپرہیزی خوراکغذائیتخوراکدو پہر کا کھاناکھانے کی کوئی چیزغِذاماوابھوجن کرنالنچپکوانطعامروٹیغذاآہارکِسی قِسم کی غذائی اشیاتیسرے پہر کا ناشتہ کرناخوراک رسانی کا عملپرہیزی غذاقوت بخش غذامقویدوپہر کا کھانابھوجنکھاناجو پر وان چڑھائے یا غذا دےکھانا نوش کرنادو پہر کا کھانا کھانااشیاۓ خوردنیرزققوتپرہیزی کھانا کھانادوپہرکاکھانارسد
Idioms related to the meaning of Diets
What are the meanings of Diets in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Diets in Urdu is غذا - ghiza. To understand how would you translate the word Diets in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Diets or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Diets synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Diets. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Diets in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Diets in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Diets with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by diets?
Meaning of diets is غذا - ghiza
Whats the definition of diets?
Definition of the diets are
What is the synonym of diets?
Synonym of word diets are dietitians, nutrition, aliment, dietarian, dietines, diet, viand, nourishment, dieticians, dietaries
What are the idioms related to diets?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word diets.
- If doctors fail you let these three be your doctors a cheerful mind rest and moderate diet
- If doctors fail you let these three be your doctors; a cheerful mind rest and moderate diet
- Learning is a kind of natural food for the mind
- Lovers live by love as larks by leeks
- Supple knees feed arrogance
What are the quotes with word diets?
Here are the quotes with the word diets in them
- We incorporated new tastes and flavors into our kids' diets from a very early age, which helped to develop their palates and prevented them from becoming picky eaters. We don't buy junk food and give them options of fresh fruit, yogurt, raw almonds, or dried whole grain cereals for snack time. — Cat Cora
- I started dieting. I dieted, dieted, dieted and tried all the diets and I would lose and then I would go back to normal eating and would put it on and then some. — Suzanne Somers
- We always think of a diet with a big groan. But I think diets are fun. I think it is an American pastime for a lot of women. — Mindy Kaling
- Do not suppose, however, that I intend to urge a diet of classics on anybody. I have seen such diets at work. I have known people who have actually read all, or almost all, the guaranteed Hundred Best Books. God save us from reading nothing but the best. — Robertson Davies