Diffusion meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Diffusion.
- (noun) : the spread of social institutions (and myths and skills) from one society to another
- (noun) : the property of being diffused or dispersed
- (noun) : the act of dispersing or diffusing something
- (noun) : (physics) the process in which there is movement of a substance from an area of high concentration of that substance to an area of lower concentration
- کِسی مادّے کا مُنتشر ہو جانا
More words related to the meanings of Diffusion
More words from Urdu related to Diffusion
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Diffusion meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بد نظمی کرناالٹا پلٹیاِنقطاعتوسیعگھال میلحیرانیتتر بتر کرنااللے تللےطولچھتراؤملے جزوں کا الگ کرناتقسیمپھیلاوٴامتدادگول مالناکام کرناالٹ پلٹتِہ و بالا کرنے کی حالَتلمبانپھیلاؤبے ترتیبیاندھیربانٹعرصہخستگیبیکلیپراگندگیخَلَل ڈالنے کا عملتولآشوبپریشانیروگحصہ رسدیطوالتابتری پیدا کرناہڑ بونگتوڑ پھوڑنفوذبرہمیہراسدرہم برہم کرناچھیجلمبائیخاتمہفتورانحرافمدابتریگڑ بڑپریشان کرنا ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Diffusion
What are the meanings of Diffusion in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Diffusion in Urdu are انتشار - intishaar, طوالت - tawaalat and نفوذ - Nafooz. To understand how would you translate the word Diffusion in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Diffusion or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Diffusion synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Diffusion. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Diffusion in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Diffusion in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Diffusion with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by diffusion?
Meanings of diffusion are انتشار - intishaar, طوالت - tawaalat and نفوذ - Nafooz
Whats the definition of diffusion?
Definition of the diffusion are
- the spread of social institutions (and myths and skills) from one society to another
- the property of being diffused or dispersed
- the act of dispersing or diffusing something
- (physics) the process in which there is movement of a substance from an area of high concentration of that substance to an area of lower concentration
- کِسی مادّے کا مُنتشر ہو جانا
What is the synonym of diffusion?
Synonym of word diffusion are disorganisation, ratooned, lenitiveness, anarchic, introits, longness, jadedness, anticivism, protraction, disruption
What are the idioms related to diffusion?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word diffusion.
- How well you live matters and not how long
What are the quotes with word diffusion?
Here are the quotes with the word diffusion in them
- On the diffusion of education among the people rest the preservation and perpetuation of our free institutions. — Daniel Webster
- The progress of freedom depends more upon the maintenance of peace, the spread of commerce, and the diffusion of education, than upon the labors of cabinets and foreign offices. — Richard Cobden
- The advancement and diffusion of knowledge is the only guardian of true liberty. — James Madison
- Knowledge is not simply another commodity. On the contrary. Knowledge is never used up. It increases by diffusion and grows by dispersion. — Daniel J. Boorstin