Dignified meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Dignified.
- (adjective satellite) : having or showing self-esteem
- (adjective) : having or expressing dignity; especially formality or stateliness in bearing or appearance
More words related to the meanings of Dignified
More words from Urdu related to Dignified
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dignified meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سَرسَری نہ کہہ دینے والاکامیابدرپےمنشاخاکامیروجیہخوش رجڑا ہوامطلبمزارثقیلمتحملغَير مُتلاطَمفرختحملمسممشدیدکبیربڑی بوڑھی کے لائقوسیمراستیمعنیسنگینمقبرہحسینملا ہواآبادبيعانہمذہبیقبرعالی قدر شخصفاشخوشسرگرمنگاہگڑھامدفنخوش نماپُر سکُونفیروزجزوی ادائیبھاریسمادھبڑا آدمیکہے کو کر دِکھانے والاخرممشغولمرادتراشنا ...
What are the meanings of Dignified in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dignified in Urdu are سنجیدہ - sanjiidah and وجیہ - wajiih. To understand how would you translate the word Dignified in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dignified or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dignified synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dignified. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dignified in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dignified in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dignified with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dignified?
Meanings of dignified are سنجیدہ - sanjiidah and وجیہ - wajiih
Whats the definition of dignified?
Definition of the dignified are
- having or showing self-esteem
- having or expressing dignity; especially formality or stateliness in bearing or appearance
What is the synonym of dignified?
Synonym of word dignified are sober, soothed, sedate, sensist, intent, seminated, magnate, earnest, scenical, happy
What are the quotes with word dignified?
Here are the quotes with the word dignified in them
- I always thought that I might retire from any form of sexuality by the age of 40 and just become a dignified older person. — Jarvis Cocker
- It's always been my personal feeling that unless you are married, there is something that is not very dignified about talking about who you are dating. — Luke Wilson
- Plato's philosophy is a dignified preface to future religion. — Karl Wilhelm Friedrich Schlegel
- I don't want to see the military falling. I want to see the military rising to dignified heights of professionalism and true patriotism. — Aung San Suu Kyi