Diminish meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Diminish.
- (verb) : lessen the authority, dignity, or reputation of
- (verb) : decrease in size, extent, or range
The accumulation of skill and science which has been directed to diminish the difficulty of producing manufactured goods, has not been beneficial to that country alone in which it is concentrated distant kingdoms have participated in its advantages.
More words related to the meanings of Diminish
More words from Urdu related to Diminish
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Diminish meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کم زور کرنامحدودتخفیف کرناوقعت یا اہمیت کم کردیناروکناکثِیف کَرناملائم کرنانکالناہجوپگھلاناخالی کرناتوڑ دینااحقرچھوٹاکمزوررکاوت ڈالناکم مقدارروک دیناشدت کو کم کرنازور کم کرنابدنامیاعتدال پر آناساقط کرنابے چارہاوچھاکٹائ کرنازخمی ہوناعرض کم کرناخذف ہوناخفیف کرنادھیما کرنابے طاقت کرناسنبھالنادبلا ہونابگویاپگھلنابدنامی کرناانکسار کرناخاکسارقلیلشِدَّت میں کمی آنااترناتحدید کرنامعتدل کرناتھامنابجھ جاناحقیر کرناافراط سےروکنادرجہ کم کرناکم ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Diminish
What are the meanings of Diminish in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Diminish in Urdu are گھٹانا - ghataana, کم کرنا - kam karna, حقیر کرنا - haqiir karna and کمزور کرنا - kamzoor karna. To understand how would you translate the word Diminish in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Diminish or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Diminish synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Diminish. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Diminish in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Diminish in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Diminish with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by diminish?
Meanings of diminish are گھٹانا - ghataana, کم کرنا - kam karna, حقیر کرنا - haqiir karna and کمزور کرنا - kamzoor karna
Whats the definition of diminish?
Definition of the diminish are
- lessen the authority, dignity, or reputation of
- decrease in size, extent, or range
What is the synonym of diminish?
Synonym of word diminish are dispraise, decrease, minify, diluting, curtail, assuage, knock off, allaying, contemper, abridge
What are the idioms related to diminish?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word diminish.
- A foult once denied is twice committed
- A promise attended to is a debt settle
- Always to excel and to be superior to others
- Cudgel one's brains
- Fly in the face of
What are the quotes with word diminish?
Here are the quotes with the word diminish in them
- The accumulation of skill and science which has been directed to diminish the difficulty of producing manufactured goods, has not been beneficial to that country alone in which it is concentrated distant kingdoms have participated in its advantages. — Charles Babbage
- Grandeur and beauty are so very opposite, that you often diminish the one as you increase the other. Variety is most akin to the latter, simplicity to the former. — William Shenstone
- I never discuss a novel while I'm writing it, for fear that talking about it will diminish my desire to write it. — Dean Koontz
- One certain effect of war is to diminish freedom of expression. — Howard Zinn