Diminished meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Diminished.
- (adjective satellite) : impaired by diminution
- (adjective satellite) : (of musical intervals) reduction by a semitone of any perfect or minor musical interval
- (adjective satellite) : made to seem smaller or less (especially in worth)
- (adjective) : (of an organ or body part) diminished in size or strength as a result of disease or injury or lack of use
More words related to the meanings of Diminished
More words from Urdu related to Diminished
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Diminished meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کَم سِنحکم نامہپرایجادوادیجزویتحدید کرناناکافیناتواں کرنانادربے التفاتی کرناکم ترشانادرشستہناتمامگھٹاناذرا سانرالاسکیت کرنابے عزت کرناقدرےکَنجُوسی کَرنانیچا کرناعید کا چاندغیر گُنجانکم سنکچککوچکحقیرتنگ کرناناچیزکم وسیعاچانکطاقت گھٹاناعجیبپروا نہ کرنااندکتنگی سےمنحنیخلاصہقاصراوچھاچنایکخاصمحدُودبے چارہطرف داربے توجہی سے کَرنافر و تنکبھی کبھارچھدرا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Diminished
What are the meanings of Diminished in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Diminished in Urdu are مختصر - mukhtasar, کم - kam and قلیل - qaliil. To understand how would you translate the word Diminished in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Diminished or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Diminished synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Diminished. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Diminished in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Diminished in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Diminished with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by diminished?
Meanings of diminished are مختصر - mukhtasar, کم - kam and قلیل - qaliil
Whats the definition of diminished?
Definition of the diminished are
- impaired by diminution
- (of musical intervals) reduction by a semitone of any perfect or minor musical interval
- made to seem smaller or less (especially in worth)
- (of an organ or body part) diminished in size or strength as a result of disease or injury or lack of use
What is the synonym of diminished?
Synonym of word diminished are short, lownding, slenderly, scant, uncommon, laconic, lownder, partial, narrow, too little
What are the idioms related to diminished?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word diminished.
- Across lot
- In few
- In nutshell
- In short
- It matters not how long you have lived but how well
What are the quotes with word diminished?
Here are the quotes with the word diminished in them
- And I find - I'm 63, and my capacity to be by myself and just spend time by myself hasn't diminished any. That's the necessary part of being a writer, you better like being alone. — John Irving
- Unlike then, the mail stream of today has diminished by such things as e-mails and faxes and cell phones and text messages, largely electronic means of communication that replace mail. — John M. McHugh
- We're getting so pulled in by computers and technology, and our kids have their face in the computers all day. The human relationship is being diminished by this. — Lenny Kravitz
- By failing seriously to confront the most predicable economic crisis in our nation's history, the President's policies are committing us and our children to a diminished future. — Paul Ryan