Diminution meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Diminution.
- (noun) : the statement of a theme in notes of lesser duration (usually half the length of the original)
- (noun) : the act of decreasing or reducing something
- (noun) : change toward something smaller or lower
The first thing which I can record concerning myself is, that I was born. These are wonderful words. This life, to which neither time nor eternity can bring diminution - this everlasting living soul, began. My mind loses itself in these depths.
Every diminution of the public burdens arising from taxation gives to individual enterprise increased power and furnishes to all the members of our happy confederacy new motives for patriotic affection and support.
More words related to the meanings of Diminution
More words from Urdu related to Diminution
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Diminution meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ڈنڈحادثہمعدوم ہونناکام ہونے کا عَمَلالٹا زمانہکم کرناجرمگھٹّیکم زوریزَکشفقالمچرکانامُکمل حالتچاند کا گھٹناگھٹفاقہمجرائیکم بختیگراوٹادھورا پنفقدانڈھالغَلطیضعفبتھاعدیماَکائی کا ايک جُزپگاہشکستجھول جھالہرجانہگردشمحتاج ہوناکاميابی کی کَمیتسکینتخفیف کرنالغزشتخفیفایذادَرزانحطاطکسرگھٹائکممحاقبغیرمانگنانقصبدنصیبی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Diminution
What are the meanings of Diminution in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Diminution in Urdu are کمی - kami, کسر - kasar, گھاٹا - ghaata, زوال - zawaal, نقص - nuqs and خسارہ - khasaarah. To understand how would you translate the word Diminution in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Diminution or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Diminution synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Diminution. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Diminution in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Diminution in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Diminution with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by diminution?
Meanings of diminution are کمی - kami, کسر - kasar, گھاٹا - ghaata, زوال - zawaal, نقص - nuqs and خسارہ - khasaarah
Whats the definition of diminution?
Definition of the diminution are
- the statement of a theme in notes of lesser duration (usually half the length of the original)
- the act of decreasing or reducing something
- change toward something smaller or lower
What is the synonym of diminution?
Synonym of word diminution are relaxation, fraction, deficiency, downfalls, deficience, scarcity, foible, shortfalls, reduction, flaw
What are the idioms related to diminution?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word diminution.
- Lack of interest
- A screw is loose somewhere
- He is no merchant who always gains
- A man's discontent is his worst evil
- Every law has a loophole
What are the quotes with word diminution?
Here are the quotes with the word diminution in them
- We do not commonly see in a tax a diminution of freedom, and yet it clearly is one. — Herbert Spencer
- The first thing which I can record concerning myself is, that I was born. These are wonderful words. This life, to which neither time nor eternity can bring diminution - this everlasting living soul, began. My mind loses itself in these depths. — Groucho Marx
- Every diminution of the public burdens arising from taxation gives to individual enterprise increased power and furnishes to all the members of our happy confederacy new motives for patriotic affection and support. — Andrew Jackson
- I am deeply concerned with the diminution of the teaching strength of the country as a result of the disproportionately low salaries that are paid to teachers throughout the country. — Bainbridge Colby