Din meanings in Urdu
Din meanings in Urdu are رولا مچانا یا کرنا, کان میں چیخنا, غل غپاڑے سے گھبرانا, شور سے کان پھوڑنا, گہار, دند, جھنجھناہٹ, جھنکار, چیخ, رولا, غل غپاڑا, لگا تار شور, غل, غُل کرنا, شور, غُل, شوروغوغا, بلند شور, کان کھانا Din in Urdu. More meanings of din, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Din.
- (noun) : the act of making a noisy disturbance
- (verb) : instill (into a person) by constant repetition
- (verb) : make a resonant sound, like artillery
I love readings and my readers, but the din of voices of the audience gives me stage fright, and the din of voices inside whisper that I am a fraud, and that the jig is up. Surely someone will rise up from the audience and say out loud that not only am I not funny and helpful, but I'm annoying, and a phony.
|A tall building||ایک لمبی عمارت|
|Labor day is to pays tribute to the greatest worker in the world, awarding time off with lively parades and festivals.||یوم مزدور دنیا کے سب سے بڑے کارکن کو خراج تحسین پیش کرنا ہے ، جس میں رواں پریڈوں اور تہواروں کے ساتھ وقت دیا جاتا ہے|
|They continued reading||وہ مطالعہ جاری رکھتے تھے|
More words related to the meanings of Din
More words from Urdu related to Din
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Din meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
شورچپقلشہلڑ بازی کرناکھلبلیچھنچھنانانمکینآوازشور و شرہَنگامَہفسادگرجشور شراباحلقہجھنشور یا غل مچاناجھنکارلونخمجھن جھناہٹنعرہ بُلند کرناچیختڑپہجومتوبہ دھاڑ مچاناچیخنااونچی آوازبھونکناگڑبڑجھن جھن کرناکوکآواز یا صدا لگاناآہ و نالہخَرخَشَہاودھمکڑکنامحشرحلقہ باندھناانتہا پسندیدھیری بولناکھنکاناگونکنڈلیغل شورآواز دیناپکارناشرمناکیمَجمع کا شورتپور کرناللکاراڈکارنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Din
What are the meanings of Din in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Din in Urdu are چیخ - chiikh, شور - shor, جھنکار - jhankaar, رولا - Rola, غل غپاڑا - ghul ghapaara, غل - ghulu and جھنجھناہٹ. To understand how would you translate the word Din in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Din or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Din synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Din. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Din in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Din in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Din with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by din?
Meanings of din are چیخ - chiikh, شور - shor, جھنکار - jhankaar, رولا - Rola, غل غپاڑا - ghul ghapaara, غل - ghulu and جھنجھناہٹ
Whats the definition of din?
Definition of the din are
- the act of making a noisy disturbance
- instill (into a person) by constant repetition
- make a resonant sound, like artillery
What is the synonym of din?
Synonym of word din are roar, cry, clink, noys, howl, commotion, clank, noyance, coil, clang
What are the idioms related to din?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word din.
- Carrion crows bewail the dead sheep and then eat them
- Cry wolf
- Hell of noise
- The noisy fowler catcheth no bird
- Those who do nothing generally take to shouting
What are the quotes with word din?
Here are the quotes with the word din in them
- I love readings and my readers, but the din of voices of the audience gives me stage fright, and the din of voices inside whisper that I am a fraud, and that the jig is up. Surely someone will rise up from the audience and say out loud that not only am I not funny and helpful, but I'm annoying, and a phony. — Anne Lamott
- A good basic selling idea, involvement and relevancy, of course, are as important as ever, but in the advertising din of today, unless you make yourself noticed and believed, you ain't got nothin'. — Leo Burnett
- Leadership is about doing what you know is right - even when a growing din of voices around you is trying to convince you to accept what you know to be wrong. — Robert L.Ehrlich
- Every year, August lashes out in volcanic fury, rising with the din of morning traffic, its great metallic wings smashing against the ground, heating the air with ever-increasing intensity. — Henry Rollins
How to use din in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use din in a sentence.
- A tall building — ایک لمبی عمارت
- Labor day is to pays tribute to the greatest worker in the world, awarding time off with lively parades and festivals. — یوم مزدور دنیا کے سب سے بڑے کارکن کو خراج تحسین پیش کرنا ہے ، جس میں رواں پریڈوں اور تہواروں کے ساتھ وقت دیا جاتا ہے
- They continued reading — وہ مطالعہ جاری رکھتے تھے