Diplomat meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Diplomat.
- (noun) : an official engaged in international negotiations
- (noun) : a person who deals tactfully with others
My family moved - first to Washington, D.C., and then, in the spring of 1975, to Lebanon, where my father worked as a diplomat at the American embassy. My parents were enthusiastic about the move, so my older brother and I felt like we were off to some place kind of cool.
More words from Urdu related to Diplomat
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Diplomat meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Diplomat in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Diplomat in Urdu is سفیر - safiir. To understand how would you translate the word Diplomat in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Diplomat or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Diplomat synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Diplomat. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Diplomat in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Diplomat in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Diplomat with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by diplomat?
Meaning of diplomat is سفیر - safiir
Whats the definition of diplomat?
Definition of the diplomat are
- an official engaged in international negotiations
- a person who deals tactfully with others
What is the synonym of diplomat?
Synonym of word diplomat are consul, embassadress, ambassade, envoyships, envoyship, envoys, envois, diploe, ambassage, ambassadress
What are the quotes with word diplomat?
Here are the quotes with the word diplomat in them
- A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age. — Robert Frost
- My family moved - first to Washington, D.C., and then, in the spring of 1975, to Lebanon, where my father worked as a diplomat at the American embassy. My parents were enthusiastic about the move, so my older brother and I felt like we were off to some place kind of cool. — Greg Kinnear
- My dad was a diplomat and after living in America, where I was born, he was posted to Cairo. — Arabella Weir
- A diplomat is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. — Caskie Stinnett