Dire meanings in Urdu
Dire meanings in Urdu are غضب ناک, مُصیبت انگیز, انتہائی صورت حال میں, دہشتناک, ہیبت ناک, تباہ کُن, ہولناک, خوفناک Dire in Urdu. More meanings of dire, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Dire.
- (adjective satellite) : causing fear or dread or terror
- (adjective satellite) : fraught with extreme danger; nearly hopeless
Myths about the dire effects of genetically modified foods on health and the environment abound, but they have not held up to scientific scrutiny. And, although many concerns have been expressed about the potential for unexpected consequences, the unexpected effects that have been observed so far have been benign.
More words related to the meanings of Dire
More words from Urdu related to Dire
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dire meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سَنگدِلاندھیراکرودھیہول ناکعجیبجوشِيلابال اٹھانااز خود رفتہخائفحیرت کنکریہہآزادہوحشتناکخونخوارکابوسیوَحشیجہنمیژیانبے رَحممکدرمغلوب الغضبرُعب داردیوہیکلآتش مزاجقبیحآشفتہمتذبذبقیامت خیزہیبت انگیزآزردہطوفان خیزدرندہ خوشدیدپُر جوشبھوتسنگ دلدل گیرجھلامرعُوب کُنراچھسیغضب ناکناراضغُصّے میں بھَرا ہُواپاتالیہراساںڈراؤناپرہولبھینکرتہدید آمیزدرشت ...
What are the meanings of Dire in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dire in Urdu are ہولناک - haul naak, خوفناک - khauf naak, ہیبت ناک - haebat naak, تباہ کُن and غضب ناک - ghazab naak. To understand how would you translate the word Dire in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dire or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dire synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dire. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dire in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dire in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dire with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dire?
Meanings of dire are ہولناک - haul naak, خوفناک - khauf naak, ہیبت ناک - haebat naak, تباہ کُن and غضب ناک - ghazab naak
Whats the definition of dire?
Definition of the dire are
- causing fear or dread or terror
- fraught with extreme danger; nearly hopeless
What is the synonym of dire?
Synonym of word dire are appalling, direful, fearsome, frighting, grim, terrifical, terrifying, dismal, drouthiest, horrisonous
What are the quotes with word dire?
Here are the quotes with the word dire in them
- The most dire disaster in love is the death of imagination. — George Meredith
- The situation in the United States is becoming more dire for average ordinary Americans and the last thing we need to do is to spend money on death, destruction and war. — Cynthia McKinney
- Myths about the dire effects of genetically modified foods on health and the environment abound, but they have not held up to scientific scrutiny. And, although many concerns have been expressed about the potential for unexpected consequences, the unexpected effects that have been observed so far have been benign. — Nina Fedoroff
- Narcissist: psychoanalytic term for the person who loves himself more than his analyst considered to be the manifestation of a dire mental disease whose successful treatment depends on the patient learning to love the analyst more and himself less. — Thomas Szasz