Dirham meanings in Urdu
Dirham meanings in Urdu is درہم Dirham in Urdu. More meanings of dirham, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Dirham.
- (noun) : 100 dirhams equal 1 dinar in Libya
- (noun) : 100 dirhams equal 1 dinar in Tunisia
- (noun) : 100 dirhams equal 1 riyal in Qatar
- (noun) : worth one tenth of a Kuwaiti dinar; equal 100 fils
- (noun) : the basic unit of money in Morocco; equal to 100 centimes
- (noun) : the basic unit of money in the United Arab Emirates; equal to 1,000 fils
More words from Urdu related to Dirham
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dirham meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Dirham in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dirham in Urdu is درہم - Darham. To understand how would you translate the word Dirham in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dirham or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dirham synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dirham. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dirham in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dirham in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dirham with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dirham?
Meaning of dirham is درہم - Darham
Whats the definition of dirham?
Definition of the dirham are
- 100 dirhams equal 1 dinar in Libya
- 100 dirhams equal 1 dinar in Tunisia
- 100 dirhams equal 1 riyal in Qatar
- worth one tenth of a Kuwaiti dinar; equal 100 fils
- the basic unit of money in Morocco; equal to 100 centimes
- the basic unit of money in the United Arab Emirates; equal to 1,000 fils
What is the synonym of dirham?
Synonym of word dirham are dirhems, dirhams, dirhem