Disappointed meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Disappointed.
- (adjective satellite) : disappointingly unsuccessful
After my second-to-last record, 'The Greatest', I had gone on tour for a while, and I didn't play an instrument for about five years. And I got kind of - it's not self-esteem or whatever, or anger toward myself - but disappointed in myself that I hadn't been challenging myself to learn musically.
The art of living does not consist in preserving and clinging to a particular mode of happiness, but in allowing happiness to change its form without being disappointed by the change happiness, like a child, must be allowed to grow up.
More words related to the meanings of Disappointed
More words from Urdu related to Disappointed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Disappointed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نامرادسستنکماڈرا ہوامتفکرآزادہسبز قدمنا امیدلٹک والامایوس کناداسزبوںخساراچیں بہ جبیںناتواںبے خانماںہولناکلٹا ہواآزردہبزدلانہناکامی کی صُورَتلاچارچڑ چڑاڈرارنجیدہنحسدرہم برہمہیبت زدہکم اِستعدادبرادری یا دیس سے خارجبھیانکممنوعکمیناکافی پَنکمزورمزاجیخائفپژ مردہسنسانبد بختبے عزتترش روخبطیذات باہراندھیرابے زارگھاٹاقصورڈھیلاچنڈال ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Disappointed
What are the meanings of Disappointed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Disappointed in Urdu are محروم - maehruum, ناامید - naa ummiid, مایوس - maa yuus, نامراد - naa muraad, مغموم - maghmuum and ہراساں - hiraasaan. To understand how would you translate the word Disappointed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Disappointed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Disappointed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Disappointed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Disappointed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Disappointed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Disappointed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by disappointed?
Meanings of disappointed are محروم - maehruum, ناامید - naa ummiid, مایوس - maa yuus, نامراد - naa muraad, مغموم - maghmuum and ہراساں - hiraasaan
Whats the definition of disappointed?
Definition of the disappointed are
- disappointingly unsuccessful
What is the synonym of disappointed?
Synonym of word disappointed are outcast, despairing, despondent, dismettled, failure, hopeless, disapointed, unmanly, dismal, impotent
What are the idioms related to disappointed?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word disappointed.
- Keep well thy tongue and keep friend
- To relieve one of
- All are not hanged that are condemned
- Despair doubles our force
- He does nothing who consoles a despairing man with his words
What are the quotes with word disappointed?
Here are the quotes with the word disappointed in them
- After my second-to-last record, 'The Greatest', I had gone on tour for a while, and I didn't play an instrument for about five years. And I got kind of - it's not self-esteem or whatever, or anger toward myself - but disappointed in myself that I hadn't been challenging myself to learn musically. — Cat Power
- The art of living does not consist in preserving and clinging to a particular mode of happiness, but in allowing happiness to change its form without being disappointed by the change happiness, like a child, must be allowed to grow up. — Charles Morgan
- Me and my dad are friends. We're cool. I'll never be disappointed again, because I don't expect anything anymore from him. I just let him exist, and that's how we get along. — Drake
- A lot of times I would go into a room and audition for whatever sitcom it was and they would expect me to do sort of what my dad was doing and I am not him so they would be disappointed and I would feel nervous and not know exactly how to do it. — Jason Ritter