Discernment meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Discernment.
- (noun) : delicate discrimination (especially of aesthetic values)
- (noun) : the cognitive condition of someone who understands
- (noun) : the trait of judging wisely and objectively
- (noun) : perception of that which is obscure
- (noun) : the mental ability to understand and discriminate between relations
More words related to the meanings of Discernment
More words from Urdu related to Discernment
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Discernment meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بیدار مغزیخطاحتیاطلحذہالہامپرکھنے کی کسوٹیکارنمقصد سمجھناحلیہفرزانگیآگاہیشعورمدعادور سے دیکھنادانستادارہجانچعملدانشحساسسبقنِگاہسائنسداغدائرہ ٴ نظرنظر ڈالناشعاع ڈالناڈھنگبُوجھہدفجھانکیکسانیتبینائبھانت بھانت پھیلاؤمحرکبصیرگیانسَمَجھسرعت ادراکعلیحدگیدھیانواقفیتذہینتوقعتعظیم و تکریمسبقتتجربہ ہونادیکھدستخط کرنابصارت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Discernment
What are the meanings of Discernment in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Discernment in Urdu are فراست - firaasat, عرفان - irfaan, امتیاز - imteyaaz, پہچان - paehchaan, تمیز - tamiiz, نظر - nazar, وقوف - waquuf, سمجھ - samajh, شناخت - shinaakht and بصیرت - basiirat. To understand how would you translate the word Discernment in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Discernment or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Discernment synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Discernment. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Discernment in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Discernment in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Discernment with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by discernment?
Meanings of discernment are فراست - firaasat, عرفان - irfaan, امتیاز - imteyaaz, پہچان - paehchaan, تمیز - tamiiz, نظر - nazar, وقوف - waquuf, سمجھ - samajh, شناخت - shinaakht and بصیرت - basiirat
Whats the definition of discernment?
Definition of the discernment are
- delicate discrimination (especially of aesthetic values)
- the cognitive condition of someone who understands
- the trait of judging wisely and objectively
- perception of that which is obscure
- the mental ability to understand and discriminate between relations
What is the synonym of discernment?
Synonym of word discernment are penetration, gnosis, emargination, discrimination, distinguishment, motive, cognateness, nous, comprehension, elinguation
What are the idioms related to discernment?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word discernment.
- Mother wit
- Above one under standing
- A mare's shoe and a horse's shoe are both alike
- Among men some are jewels and some are pebbles
- Knock off
What are the quotes with word discernment?
Here are the quotes with the word discernment in them
- We should not fret for what is past, nor should we be anxious about the future men of discernment deal only with the present moment. — Chanakya
- When a person goes into a relationship emotionally needy, they are not going to have discernment in choosing people. — Jennifer O'Neill