Disconnection meanings in Urdu
Disconnection meanings in Urdu is کاٹ Disconnection in Urdu. More meanings of disconnection, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Disconnection.
- (noun) : an unbridgeable disparity (as from a failure of understanding)
- (noun) : state of being disconnected
- (noun) : the act of breaking a connection
More words from Urdu related to Disconnection
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Disconnection meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Disconnection
What are the meanings of Disconnection in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Disconnection in Urdu is کاٹ - kaat. To understand how would you translate the word Disconnection in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Disconnection or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Disconnection synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Disconnection. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Disconnection in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Disconnection in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Disconnection with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by disconnection?
Meaning of disconnection is کاٹ - kaat
Whats the definition of disconnection?
Definition of the disconnection are
- an unbridgeable disparity (as from a failure of understanding)
- state of being disconnected
- the act of breaking a connection
What is the synonym of disconnection?
Synonym of word disconnection are counter move, loss, cut out, corrosion, bite, enmity, slash, cott, mordacity, cut
What are the idioms related to disconnection?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word disconnection.
- Cut on oak and plant thistles
- For a bad tongue the scissors
- If you cannot bite never show your teeth
- Sow early and reap early
What are the quotes with word disconnection?
Here is the quote with the word disconnection in them
- The church acknowledges some Scientologists choose to sever communications with family members who leave. The church says it is a fundamental human right to cease communication with someone. It adds disconnection is used against expelled members and those who attack the church. — John Sweeney