Discount meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Discount.
- (noun) : interest on an annual basis deducted in advance on a loan
- (noun) : the act of reducing the selling price of merchandise
- (noun) : an amount or percentage deducted
- (noun) : a refund of some fraction of the amount paid
- (verb) : give a reduction in price on
My parents did not have a perfect marriage. It was pretty good, but it was not perfect. My marriage is not perfect. My wife is, but I happen to be imperfect. However, that does not discount the fact that the definition of marriage must be defended and protected.
More words related to the meanings of Discount
More words from Urdu related to Discount
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Discount meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کندہ کرناٹوکاخامیعامساکنہارمریل آدمیقلم کرناجھیلناگھاس کاٹناخصی کرنامضمونمختصر کرناچٹکیپھاوڑاوقت پرردّ کرنابازتقسیم کرناگُزرناٹانکیکالعدم قرار دینابگاڑناخلق اللهچیرنامخالفت کرناپھٹکناناطہ توڑناچاکانگ بھنگ کرناکمزور کر دیناآہستہ آہستہ گھٹناباطل کرناجھپٹ لیناگھٹاؤٹٹواگھڑناھٹناکرائے پرخرابیخلقتعلیحدہ کرناکھرپیبے فائدہ کرناتَراشنااونڈاڈسنافصل کاٹنارقمموضوع ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Discount
What are the meanings of Discount in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Discount in Urdu are کاٹنا - kaatna, کٹوتی - katauti, مجرائی - Majrai, منہائی - Manhaayi and رعایا - reaaya. To understand how would you translate the word Discount in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Discount or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Discount synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Discount. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Discount in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Discount in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Discount with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by discount?
Meanings of discount are کاٹنا - kaatna, کٹوتی - katauti, مجرائی - Majrai, منہائی - Manhaayi and رعایا - reaaya
Whats the definition of discount?
Definition of the discount are
- interest on an annual basis deducted in advance on a loan
- the act of reducing the selling price of merchandise
- an amount or percentage deducted
- a refund of some fraction of the amount paid
- give a reduction in price on
What is the synonym of discount?
Synonym of word discount are sever, gride, saddleless, cut, deductive, refute, garble, reaps, curtail, deductible
What are the idioms related to discount?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word discount.
- He that is hated of his subjects cannot be counted a king
- Draw not thy bow before the arrow be fixed
- In or out of one road
- Nip in
- Put in one's oars
What are the quotes with word discount?
Here are the quotes with the word discount in them
- Never ever discount the idea of marriage. Sure, someone might tell you that marriage is just a piece of paper. Well, so is money, and what's more life-affirming than cold, hard cash? — Dennis Miller
- My parents did not have a perfect marriage. It was pretty good, but it was not perfect. My marriage is not perfect. My wife is, but I happen to be imperfect. However, that does not discount the fact that the definition of marriage must be defended and protected. — Stockwell Day
- Academics often discount the value of top-rated sports programs in helping to develop a campus life and in contributing to the overall success of a college or university. Like it or not, the sports programs a college or university has are the front page of that university. — James E. Rogers