Discover meanings in Urdu
Discover meanings in Urdu are ریافت کرنا, نکالنا, پکڑنا, کاشی کرنا, دریافت کرنا, فاش کرنا, کھوج پانا, پتا لگانا, معلوم کرنا, ڈھونڈنا, تحقیق کرنا Discover in Urdu. More meanings of discover, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Discover.
- (verb) : see for the first time; make a discovery
- (verb) : make a discovery
- (verb) : make a discovery, make a new finding
- (verb) : find unexpectedly
- (verb) : discover or determine the existence, presence, or fact of
You can have a spiritual awakening and discover a new side of you at any age. And best of all, love can happen at any age. Life can just start to get exciting when you're in your 40s and 50s. You have to believe that.
|I discovered that||میں اسے دریافت کرتا تھا|
More words related to the meanings of Discover
More words from Urdu related to Discover
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Discover meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
انتخاب کرناباز کرنابینانڈیلناتجسس کرناچھوٹی خندقشادی کرناڈونگانکاسگیرنامیخ یا کیل ٹھوکنا یا جڑناڈرناچھان بینمانناظاہر داریسنوارناپتہ چلاناسپرشچھین لیناپھانسناتھماناگھٹاناپاؤں اکھاڑنانچوڑپانادھکیلناچوٹیخبر پاناسراغ لگاناپرگھٹ کرناجھٹکاکولیڈال دیناسبق لیناروشزمین سے نکالناپوچھ گچھ کرنامہارتمنتخب کرناعلیحدہ کرنااٹھاناصاف صاف دکھانااجاگررواج دیناستمپَکَڑ لينابرخاست کرنامعین کرناپھنسانامروج ہونا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Discover
What are the meanings of Discover in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Discover in Urdu are نکالنا - nikalna, پکڑنا - pakarna, فاش کرنا - faash karna, تحقیق کرنا - taehqiiq karna, دریافت کرنا - dar yaaft karna, معلوم کرنا - maluum karna and ڈھونڈنا - dhondna. To understand how would you translate the word Discover in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Discover or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Discover synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Discover. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Discover in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Discover in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Discover with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by discover?
Meanings of discover are نکالنا - nikalna, پکڑنا - pakarna, فاش کرنا - faash karna, تحقیق کرنا - taehqiiq karna, دریافت کرنا - dar yaaft karna, معلوم کرنا - maluum karna and ڈھونڈنا - dhondna
Whats the definition of discover?
Definition of the discover are
- see for the first time; make a discovery
- make a discovery
- make a discovery, make a new finding
- find unexpectedly
- discover or determine the existence, presence, or fact of
What is the synonym of discover?
Synonym of word discover are distil, clutch, show, give away, dish, inquire, take, sell, disclose, disengage
What are the idioms related to discover?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word discover.
- Find out
- Hit upon
- Give a clown your finger and he will take your whole hand
- Law put cast salt on one tail
- Law put cast salt on ones tail
What are the quotes with word discover?
Here are the quotes with the word discover in them
- True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country. — Kurt Vonnegut
- You can have a spiritual awakening and discover a new side of you at any age. And best of all, love can happen at any age. Life can just start to get exciting when you're in your 40s and 50s. You have to believe that. — Salma Hayek
- What a lovely surprise to finally discover how unlonely being alone can be. — Ellen Burstyn
- For every five well-adjusted and smoothly functioning Americans, there are two who never had the chance to discover themselves. It may well be because they have never been alone with themselves. — Marya Mannes
How to use discover in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use discover in a sentence.
- I discovered that — میں اسے دریافت کرتا تھا