Discursive meanings in Urdu
Discursive meanings in Urdu is متناسب Discursive in Urdu. More meanings of discursive, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Discursive.
- (adjective satellite) : (of e.g. speech and writing) tending to depart from the main point or cover a wide range of subjects
- (adjective satellite) : proceeding to a conclusion by reason or argument rather than intuition
When I write now I do not invent situation, characters, or actions, but rather structures and discursive forms, textual groupings which are combined according to secret affinities among themselves, as in architecture or the plastic arts.
More words related to the meanings of Discursive
More words from Urdu related to Discursive
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Discursive meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Discursive in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Discursive in Urdu is متناسب - mutanaasib. To understand how would you translate the word Discursive in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Discursive or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Discursive synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Discursive. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Discursive in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Discursive in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Discursive with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by discursive?
Meaning of discursive is متناسب - mutanaasib
Whats the definition of discursive?
Definition of the discursive are
- (of e.g. speech and writing) tending to depart from the main point or cover a wide range of subjects
- proceeding to a conclusion by reason or argument rather than intuition
What is the synonym of discursive?
Synonym of word discursive are intersexual, bonhomous, conticent, inebrious, homologous, connutritious, harmonious, opiparous, copular, proportionate
What are the quotes with word discursive?
Here are the quotes with the word discursive in them
- When I write now I do not invent situation, characters, or actions, but rather structures and discursive forms, textual groupings which are combined according to secret affinities among themselves, as in architecture or the plastic arts. — Juan Goytisolo
- Everything is discursive opinion instead of direct experience. — A.R.Ammons