Disgraceful meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Disgraceful.
- (adjective satellite) : giving offense to moral sensibilities and injurious to reputation
More words related to the meanings of Disgraceful
More words from Urdu related to Disgraceful
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Disgraceful meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
متعصبسختمجوفسکڑا کرناآبرو ریزمتلون مزاجفاحشخطرناکلجلجاحقیرقابِل اعتراضبدنامیبدگمنامکھوکھلاوسطپتلاقہرناکمترددکم چوڑاکم گہراڈھل ملبراپستبدنامی کاہوائہولناکذلیلشریربازاریکنجوسظالمانہکوراتَنگہلکامَتلُونزشتمیٹھاکشادہقابل ملامتبےعزتیدلدل سے بھرا ہوابے شرمی کاخالی کرنانازیباگہرافساد انگیزبے ٹھکاناتنگ حصہکم ظرف ...
Idioms with the word Disgraceful in it
Idiom related to the meaning of Disgraceful
What are the meanings of Disgraceful in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Disgraceful in Urdu are قبیح - qabiih, اوچھا - ochha and شرمناک - sharm naak. To understand how would you translate the word Disgraceful in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Disgraceful or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Disgraceful synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Disgraceful. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Disgraceful in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Disgraceful in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Disgraceful with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by disgraceful?
Meanings of disgraceful are قبیح - qabiih, اوچھا - ochha and شرمناک - sharm naak
Whats the definition of disgraceful?
Definition of the disgraceful are
- giving offense to moral sensibilities and injurious to reputation
What is the synonym of disgraceful?
Synonym of word disgraceful are vile, narrow, fribble, ugly, fickle, odious, airy, obscene, horrid, heinous
What are the idioms with the word disgraceful?
Here are the idioms with the word disgraceful in them.
- An honourable death is better than disgraceful life
- If what you do is disgraceful what matters it that no one knows when you yourself know
- It is disgraceful to stumble against the same stone twice
What are the idioms related to disgraceful?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word disgraceful.
- The result proves the action
What are the quotes with word disgraceful?
Here are the quotes with the word disgraceful in them
- Then not only custom, but also nature affirms that to do is more disgraceful than to suffer injustice, and that justice is equality. — Plato
- A child is owed the greatest respect if you have ever have something disgraceful in mind, don't ignore your son's tender years. — Juvenal
- As much as I value an union of all the states, I would not admit the southern states into the union, unless they agreed to the discontinuance of this disgraceful trade, because it would bring weakness and not strength to the union. — George Mason