Dislike meanings in Urdu
Dislike meanings in Urdu are گھن, نفرت کرنا, ناچاہنا, ناراضی, کشیدگی, اکراہ کرنا, برا جاننا, گریز, اعراض, ناپسند کرنا, ناپسندیدگی, تنفر, کراہیت, نفرت Dislike in Urdu. More meanings of dislike, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Dislike.
- (noun) : an inclination to withhold approval from some person or group
- (noun) : a feeling of aversion or antipathy
- (verb) : have or feel a dislike or distaste for
What irritates me is the bland way people go around saying, 'Oh, our attitude has changed. We don't dislike these people any more.' But by the strangest coincidence, they haven't taken away the injustice the laws are still on the books.
|She dislikes that||وہ اسے ناپسند کرتی تھی|
More words related to the meanings of Dislike
More words from Urdu related to Dislike
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dislike meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ردکھدائ کرناچمپت ھوناپروازرکاوٹغسیانبچ نکلنے کا عملناروائبے صبریبے چینیگھن کرناپھیرپریشانیتحقیر کرناالمکھٹ پٹہلکان ہوناچل دینابغضدل برگشتہ کرنابَد مَزگیآلا بالاماتم ہونارنجیدگیلعنت ملامت کی بوچھاڑمُتنَفَّر ہونابے اِطمینانیمسترد کرنااکراہکدورتدُشمنیذیقزاید باتکرمکناخوشیتحقیرفوتکی طرف سے جانااعراضکینہ وریگھسساناخوشنودیکساؤگھننانافرحپریشان کرناخفت دیناماتمبچنامکروہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Dislike
What are the meanings of Dislike in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dislike in Urdu are گریز - gureyz, نفرت - nafrat, ناپسندیدگی - naa pasandiidgi, کشیدگی - kashiidagi, نفرت کرنا - nafrat karna, گھن - ghin, کراہیت - karaahiyat, اعراض - Eyraaz, ناپسند کرنا - naa pasand karna, ناراضی - naa raazi and تنفر - tanaffur. To understand how would you translate the word Dislike in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dislike or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dislike synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dislike. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dislike in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dislike in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dislike with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dislike?
Meanings of dislike are گریز - gureyz, نفرت - nafrat, ناپسندیدگی - naa pasandiidgi, کشیدگی - kashiidagi, نفرت کرنا - nafrat karna, گھن - ghin, کراہیت - karaahiyat, اعراض - Eyraaz, ناپسند کرنا - naa pasand karna, ناراضی - naa raazi and تنفر - tanaffur
Whats the definition of dislike?
Definition of the dislike are
- an inclination to withhold approval from some person or group
- a feeling of aversion or antipathy
- have or feel a dislike or distaste for
What is the synonym of dislike?
Synonym of word dislike are odium, loathing, unlikeliness, tenaces, damn, hating, mislike, odiousness, escape, hatred
What are the idioms related to dislike?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dislike.
- The humble suffer when the powerful disagree
- To put silencea
- There is no good result when hatred is returned for hatred
- Look down on
- To look down upon
What are the quotes with word dislike?
Here are the quotes with the word dislike in them
- Learning to dislike children at an early age saves a lot of expense and aggravation later in life. — Robert Byrne
- What irritates me is the bland way people go around saying, 'Oh, our attitude has changed. We don't dislike these people any more.' But by the strangest coincidence, they haven't taken away the injustice the laws are still on the books. — Christopher Isherwood
- I don't care whether people like me or dislike me. I'm not on earth to win a popularity contest. I'm here to be the best human being I possibly can be. — Tab Hunter
- I'm so in control of my life, you shouldn't dislike anything I do-because I'm not only in the best place I've ever been, but it keeps getting better and better. — Drew Barrymore
How to use dislike in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use dislike in a sentence.
- She dislikes that — وہ اسے ناپسند کرتی تھی