Disliked meanings in Urdu
Disliked meanings in Urdu is ناپسند Disliked in Urdu. More meanings of disliked, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Disliked.
- (adjective) : regarded with aversion
It took the Metropolitan Museum of Art nearly 50 years to wake up to Pablo Picasso. It didn't own one of his paintings until 1946, when Gertrude Stein bequeathed that indomitable quasi-Cubistic picture of herself - a portrait of the writer as a sumo Buddha - to the Met, principally because she disliked the Museum of Modern Art.
More words from Urdu related to Disliked
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Disliked meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Disliked in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Disliked in Urdu is ناپسند - naa pasand. To understand how would you translate the word Disliked in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Disliked or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Disliked synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Disliked. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Disliked in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Disliked in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Disliked with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by disliked?
Meaning of disliked is ناپسند - naa pasand
Whats the definition of disliked?
Definition of the disliked are
- regarded with aversion
What is the synonym of disliked?
Synonym of word disliked are fulsome, dislikes, offensive, disapproved, disliking, displeasing, unacceptable, obnoxious, disagreeable
What are the quotes with word disliked?
Here are the quotes with the word disliked in them
- It took the Metropolitan Museum of Art nearly 50 years to wake up to Pablo Picasso. It didn't own one of his paintings until 1946, when Gertrude Stein bequeathed that indomitable quasi-Cubistic picture of herself - a portrait of the writer as a sumo Buddha - to the Met, principally because she disliked the Museum of Modern Art. — Jerry Saltz
- I always disliked dogs, those protectors of cowards who lack the courage to fight an assailant themselves. — August Strindberg
- He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends. — Oscar Wilde
- Madam, I have been looking for a person who disliked gravy all my life let us swear eternal friendship. — Sydney Smith