Disposed meanings in Urdu
Disposed meanings in Urdu is تصرف کیا Disposed in Urdu. More meanings of disposed, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Disposed.
- (adjective satellite) : having made preparations
- (adjective satellite) : (usually followed by to') naturally disposed toward
By far the greatest part of those goods which are the objects of desire, are procured by labour and they may be multiplied, not in one country alone, but in many, almost without any assignable limit, if we are disposed to bestow the labour necessary to obtain them.
Idioms with the word Disposed in it
What are the meanings of Disposed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Disposed in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Disposed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Disposed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Disposed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Disposed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Disposed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Disposed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Disposed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by disposed?
Whats the definition of disposed?
Definition of the disposed are
- having made preparations
- (usually followed by to') naturally disposed toward
What are the idioms with the word disposed?
Here are the idioms with the word disposed in them.
- He that is disposed for mischief will ever want occasion
- It is the nature of the wretched to be ill disposed and to envy the good
What are the quotes with word disposed?
Here are the quotes with the word disposed in them
- By far the greatest part of those goods which are the objects of desire, are procured by labour and they may be multiplied, not in one country alone, but in many, almost without any assignable limit, if we are disposed to bestow the labour necessary to obtain them. — David Ricardo
- I am less disposed to think of a West Point education as requisite for this business than I was at first. Good sense and energy are the qualities required. — Rutherford B. Hayes
- I have now disposed of all my property to my family. There is one thing more I wish I could give them, and that is the Christian religion. — Patrick Henry
- When the tyrant has disposed of foreign enemies by conquest or treaty, and there is nothing more to fear from them, then he is always stirring up some war or other, in order that the people may require a leader. — Plato