Disruptive meanings in Urdu
Disruptive meanings in Urdu are خلا انگیز, انتشاری, مُوجَب تَفریق, تعطُّل انگیز, خََلَل اَنگیز, تِہ و بَالا کرنے والا Disruptive in Urdu. More meanings of disruptive, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Disruptive.
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by unrest or disorder or insubordination
Entrepreneurs always pitch their idea as 'the X of Y', so this is going to be 'the Microsoft of food.' And yet disruptive innovations usually don't have that character. Most of the time, if something seems like a good idea, it probably isn't.
More words from Urdu related to Disruptive
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Disruptive meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Disruptive in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Disruptive in Urdu is انتشاری - intishaari. To understand how would you translate the word Disruptive in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Disruptive or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Disruptive synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Disruptive. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Disruptive in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Disruptive in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Disruptive with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by disruptive?
Meaning of disruptive is انتشاری - intishaari
Whats the definition of disruptive?
Definition of the disruptive are
- characterized by unrest or disorder or insubordination
What is the synonym of disruptive?
Synonym of word disruptive are farrago
What are the quotes with word disruptive?
Here are the quotes with the word disruptive in them
- If you cannot work on the marriage or the women is a moron, staying married and cheating makes the most sense because divorce is disruptive to the family life and your bank account. — Al Goldstein
- Entrepreneurs always pitch their idea as 'the X of Y', so this is going to be 'the Microsoft of food.' And yet disruptive innovations usually don't have that character. Most of the time, if something seems like a good idea, it probably isn't. — Eric Ries
- The disruptive powers of excessive national fecundity may have played a greater part in bursting the bonds of convention than either the power of ideas or the errors of autocracy. — John Maynard Keynes