Dissolution meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Dissolution.
- (noun) : separation into component parts
- (noun) : dissolute indulgence in sensual pleasure
- (noun) : the termination of a meeting
- (noun) : the termination or disintegration of a relationship (between persons or nations)
- (noun) : the process of going into solution
A drunkard in the gutter is just where he ought to be, according to the fitness and tendency of things. Nature has set upon him the process of decline and dissolution by which she removes things which have survived their usefulness.
You can forgive people who do not follow you through a philosophical disquisition but to find your wife laughing when you had tears in your eyes, or staring when you were in a fit of laughter, would go some way towards a dissolution of the marriage.
More words related to the meanings of Dissolution
More words from Urdu related to Dissolution
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dissolution meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فرقمنفیچرکابریتخراباتیبرکناریعلیحدگیجوازاً علیحدہ کرناچشم پوشیپھانکاختلاف راۓداغدراڑکسرپہچانوداع کارفصلبرخاستگیکنارہ کشیپھٹائیتنہائجھڑ پڑنابندوبستعلیحدگی êlaaHedgiٹکڑے ٹکڑے کرناگزرنقصانتفریقغیر جانبداریالگ تھلگچُٹکارالچامغائرتدست برداریفسخ نکاحبازنامہرخنہشکست و ریختبھنجنچکماشعورعلیحدہ کُنفراقمعزولیتیاگقطع پزیرتوڑناتصفیہانحرافکوچ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Dissolution
What are the meanings of Dissolution in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dissolution in Urdu are علیحدگی - alaahedgi, تفریق - tafriiq, فسخ - faskh, تجزیہ - tajziyah, ٹوٹ - tuut and تحلیلی - tahliili. To understand how would you translate the word Dissolution in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dissolution or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dissolution synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dissolution. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dissolution in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dissolution in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dissolution with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dissolution?
Meanings of dissolution are علیحدگی - alaahedgi, تفریق - tafriiq, فسخ - faskh, تجزیہ - tajziyah, ٹوٹ - tuut and تحلیلی - tahliili
Whats the definition of dissolution?
Definition of the dissolution are
- separation into component parts
- dissolute indulgence in sensual pleasure
- the termination of a meeting
- the termination or disintegration of a relationship (between persons or nations)
- the process of going into solution
What is the synonym of dissolution?
Synonym of word dissolution are detachable, diffranchisement, infringement, parsecs, divarication, serverable, breakup, difflation, countermand, metaleptic
What are the idioms related to dissolution?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dissolution.
- Between the hand and lipthe morsal may slip
- Go to pieces
What are the quotes with word dissolution?
Here are the quotes with the word dissolution in them
- A drunkard in the gutter is just where he ought to be, according to the fitness and tendency of things. Nature has set upon him the process of decline and dissolution by which she removes things which have survived their usefulness. — William Graham Sumner
- You can forgive people who do not follow you through a philosophical disquisition but to find your wife laughing when you had tears in your eyes, or staring when you were in a fit of laughter, would go some way towards a dissolution of the marriage. — Robert Louis Stevenson
- The dissolution of the nation destroys the national religion, and dethrones the national deity. — William Robertson Smith