Distance meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Distance.
- (noun) : the property created by the space between two objects or points
- (noun) : size of the gap between two places
- (noun) : indifference by personal withdrawal
- (noun) : a distant region
- (noun) : the interval between two times
- (noun) : a remote point in time
- (verb) : keep at a distance
- (verb) : go far ahead of
I perfectly understood President Obama's attitude throughout the French presidential campaign. He had no reason to distance himself from Nicolas Sarkozy. It's the basic solidarity that leaders who worked together owe to each other.
More words related to the meanings of Distance
More words from Urdu related to Distance
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Distance meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Distance
|That's another pair of shoes||یہ وہ چیز نہیں دونوں میں زمین آسمان کا فرق ہے|
|Thinking is not knowing||سوچنے اور جاننے میں فرق ہے|
|Yawning gap||بڑا فرق|
What are the meanings of Distance in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Distance in Urdu are بیچ - biich, فرق - farq, دوری - duuri, فاصلہ - faasilah, پلا - palla, مسافت - masaafat, فراق - firaaq, عرصہ - arsah and بُعد - Boad. To understand how would you translate the word Distance in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Distance or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Distance synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Distance. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Distance in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Distance in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Distance with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by distance?
Meanings of distance are بیچ - biich, فرق - farq, دوری - duuri, فاصلہ - faasilah, پلا - palla, مسافت - masaafat, فراق - firaaq, عرصہ - arsah and بُعد - Boad
Whats the definition of distance?
Definition of the distance are
- the property created by the space between two objects or points
- size of the gap between two places
- indifference by personal withdrawal
- a distant region
- the interval between two times
- a remote point in time
- keep at a distance
- go far ahead of
What is the synonym of distance?
Synonym of word distance are nucleus, spatiality, awayness, interjacency, discrepancy, burden, variation, remoteness, interjacence, diversity
What are the idioms related to distance?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word distance.
- Absence sharpens love presence strengthens it
- Far cry
- No time
- Pilgrim sign
- Pilgrims sign
What are the quotes with word distance?
Here are the quotes with the word distance in them
- Age, like distance lends a double charm. — Oliver Herford
- I perfectly understood President Obama's attitude throughout the French presidential campaign. He had no reason to distance himself from Nicolas Sarkozy. It's the basic solidarity that leaders who worked together owe to each other. — Francois Hollande
- Beauty set up distance between other people and me. It warped their behavior. — Candice Bergen
- Do more than is required. What is the distance between someone who achieves their goals consistently and those who spend their lives and careers merely following? The extra mile. — Gary Ryan Blair