Distinctive meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Distinctive.
- (adjective satellite) : of a feature that helps to distinguish a person or thing
- (adjective satellite) : capable of being classified
More words related to the meanings of Distinctive
More words from Urdu related to Distinctive
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Distinctive meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Distinctive
What are the meanings of Distinctive in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Distinctive in Urdu are مخصوص - makhsuus, خاص - khaas and امتیازی - imtiyaazi. To understand how would you translate the word Distinctive in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Distinctive or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Distinctive synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Distinctive. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Distinctive in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Distinctive in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Distinctive with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by distinctive?
Meanings of distinctive are مخصوص - makhsuus, خاص - khaas and امتیازی - imtiyaazi
Whats the definition of distinctive?
Definition of the distinctive are
- of a feature that helps to distinguish a person or thing
- capable of being classified
What is the synonym of distinctive?
Synonym of word distinctive are special, favourite, differentiable, particularised, extraordinary, discriminatory, particular, exclusive, discriminately, skeptical
What are the idioms related to distinctive?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word distinctive.
- Win one spurs
- Epoch making
- Rod in pickle
- At the head of
- In particular
What are the quotes with word distinctive?
Here are the quotes with the word distinctive in them
- Finds progress, man's distinctive mark alone, Not God's, and not the beast's God is, they are, Man partly is, and wholly hopes to be. — Robert Browning
- Every baseball crowd, like every theatre audience, has its own distinctive attitude and atmosphere. — Bill Veeck
- I think our failure in the production of good town churches of distinctive character must have struck you often, as it has me, when contrasted with our comparative success in country churches. — George Edmund Street
- I love food, all types of food. I love Korean food, Japanese, Italian, French. In Australia, we don't have a distinctive Australian food, so we have food from everywhere all around the world. We're very multicultural, so we grew up with lots of different types of food. — Hugh Jackman