Distinguish meanings in Urdu
Distinguish meanings in Urdu are فرق کرنا, امتیاز کرنا, شناخت کرنا, جاننا, علیحدہ کرنا, الگ کرنا, تمیز کرنا, مُمتاز ہونا, مُشخص کَرنا, جوہر دکھانا, چینھنا, پہچاننا Distinguish in Urdu. More meanings of distinguish, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Brands must have a point of view on that purposeful engagement, whether it's directed towards the environment, poverty, water as a resource or causes such as breast cancer or education. Merely declaring your commitment to a category or cause will not be enough the distinguish your brand sufficiently to see a return on these well-intended efforts.
More words related to the meanings of Distinguish
More words from Urdu related to Distinguish
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Distinguish meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فسخ نکاحازبر کرناڈال دینامقصد سمجھناچھاننامطابق کرناحقیقینکال دینانشان دہی کرناباریکعلیحدہاتار دیناجانچبیانناتا توڑناتبدیل کرناآگاہ ہوناچمٹنا چپکنااظہار کرناممیز کرناپیچھے ہٹنابے محل کرناخراش تراش کرناممتازکاڑھ لیناضبط کرنابے ربط کرنافتویٰ دینالحاظ کرناالگ کَرناہر طرف کھینچنادور سے دیکھناکھاتافاش کرناتیاگیاد داشت میں ہونااختتامِ شادیخبر ہونارد کرناکھولنااتارناحق دار ہوناچُھڑاناآنکناتجریدیالگ تھلگٹکڑے ٹکڑے کرنانظرگنتیناطہ توڑنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Distinguish
What are the meanings of Distinguish in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Distinguish in Urdu are الگ کرنا - alag karna, شناخت کرنا - shinaakht karna, علیحدہ کرنا - alaahedah karna, پہچاننا - paeh chaanna, تمیز کرنا - tamiiz karna, فرق کرنا - farq karna, جاننا - janna and امتیاز کرنا - imteyaaz karna. To understand how would you translate the word Distinguish in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Distinguish or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Distinguish synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Distinguish. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Distinguish in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Distinguish in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Distinguish with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by distinguish?
Meanings of distinguish are الگ کرنا - alag karna, شناخت کرنا - shinaakht karna, علیحدہ کرنا - alaahedah karna, پہچاننا - paeh chaanna, تمیز کرنا - tamiiz karna, فرق کرنا - farq karna, جاننا - janna and امتیاز کرنا - imteyaaz karna
Whats the definition of distinguish?
Definition of the distinguish are
What is the synonym of distinguish?
Synonym of word distinguish are dissociation, derecognize, discriminate, ken, displace, septentrionate, dissociate, recognise, disconnect, diagnose
What are the idioms related to distinguish?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word distinguish.
- To play the man
- A mare's shoe and a horse's shoe are both alike
- Pincer movement
- Have at heart
- If you would know the value of money try to borrow it
What are the quotes with word distinguish?
Here are the quotes with the word distinguish in them
- God, give us grace to accept with serenity the things that cannot be changed, courage to change the things which should be changed and the wisdom to distinguish the one from the other. — Reinhold Niebuhr
- Education... has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading. — G. M. Trevelyan
- Brands must have a point of view on that purposeful engagement, whether it's directed towards the environment, poverty, water as a resource or causes such as breast cancer or education. Merely declaring your commitment to a category or cause will not be enough the distinguish your brand sufficiently to see a return on these well-intended efforts. — Simon Mainwaring
- Any education that matters is liberal. All the saving truths, all the healing graces that distinguish a good education from a bad one or a full education from a half empty one are contained in that word. — Alan K. Simpson