Distraction meanings in Urdu
Distraction meanings in Urdu are بوکھلاہٹ, کبیدگی, بد حواسی, جنُون, اختلالِ توجہ, اِنتشار توجہ, گھبراہٹ, بیکلی, بے کلی, خبط, سودا, بدحواسی Distraction in Urdu. More meanings of distraction, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Distraction.
- (noun) : the act of distracting; drawing someone's attention away from something
- (noun) : mental turmoil
- (noun) : an obstacle to attention
- (noun) : an entertainment that provokes pleased interest and distracts you from worries and vexations
Someday we'll learn the whole story of why George W. Bush brushed off that intelligence briefing of Aug. 6, 2001, 'Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S.' But surely a big distraction was the major speech he was readying for delivery on Aug. 9, his first prime-time address to the nation.
More words related to the meanings of Distraction
More words from Urdu related to Distraction
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Distraction meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
الجھنکپکپاہٹمقبولیتشئےسڑخفگیحزینتِجارَتنربلتابے اِطمینانیسنکٹ یا بپت میں ڈالناسودا ہوناسوداگری مال و اسبابکرینکمذاکرہتلونچکاچوندحصہايک استمراریباؤلاناسمجھیپچکاؤغیظقیمتی شےبے وقوفیبیچینیتشویشمہملیتبے ترتیبیسڑیدردپھندابکاؤخبطذَخیرہ اندوزیگھمیرفکرشگاف کرنامضطرب ہونامحاصرہالجھیڑابیوقوفیغم گین کرنادہشتجھنجھلاہٹہذیانبِگڑناہنگامہدیوانہ پناداسی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Distraction
What are the meanings of Distraction in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Distraction in Urdu are سودا - sauda, بے کلی - bey kali, گھبراہٹ - ghabraahat, خبط - khabt, بدحواسی - Budhawasi, بوکھلاہٹ - baukhlaahat, کبیدگی - kabiidagi, بد حواسی - bad hawaasi and بیکلی - Bekli. To understand how would you translate the word Distraction in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Distraction or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Distraction synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Distraction. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Distraction in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Distraction in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Distraction with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by distraction?
Meanings of distraction are سودا - sauda, بے کلی - bey kali, گھبراہٹ - ghabraahat, خبط - khabt, بدحواسی - Budhawasi, بوکھلاہٹ - baukhlaahat, کبیدگی - kabiidagi, بد حواسی - bad hawaasi and بیکلی - Bekli
Whats the definition of distraction?
Definition of the distraction are
- the act of distracting; drawing someone's attention away from something
- mental turmoil
- an obstacle to attention
- an entertainment that provokes pleased interest and distracts you from worries and vexations
What is the synonym of distraction?
Synonym of word distraction are phrenitis, unease, purchases, worry, derangement, nervosity, negotiation, malaise, nympholepsi, uneasiness
What are the idioms related to distraction?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word distraction.
- Have sth on the brain
- In so many words
- Every wrong is avenged on earth
- Make every bargain clear and plain that none may afterwards complain
- Make every bargain clear and plain; that none may afterwards complain
What are the quotes with word distraction?
Here are the quotes with the word distraction in them
- Someday we'll learn the whole story of why George W. Bush brushed off that intelligence briefing of Aug. 6, 2001, 'Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S.' But surely a big distraction was the major speech he was readying for delivery on Aug. 9, his first prime-time address to the nation. — Frank Rich
- No Child Left Behind's fourth-grade gains aren't learning gains, they're testing gains. That's why they don't last. The law is a distraction from things that really count. — Jonathan Kozol
- The moment of drifting into thought has been so clipped by modern technology. Our lives are filled with distraction with smartphones and all the rest. People are so locked into not being present. — Glen Hansard