Distribute meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Distribute.
- (verb) : administer or bestow, as in small portions
- (verb) : distribute or disperse widely
- (verb) : to arrange in a systematic order
- (verb) : give to several people
- (verb) : be mathematically distributive
- (verb) : spread throughout a given area
- (verb) : cause to be distributed
- (verb) : be distributed or spread, as in statistical analyses
More words related to the meanings of Distribute
More words from Urdu related to Distribute
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Distribute meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آدھا کرناترتیب دیناحصے کرناسہامدو ٹوک کرناباٹناانتظام کرناپڑتاحرج کرنامعاف کرنامائل کرناٹپکناسودادو برابر ٹکڑے کرناآراستہ کرنانظم دیناقسمتبھاگ گرنارحجان پیدا کرناتللی بندھناقدم اٹھاناآدھم اُود کرناسنوارناتوڑناپتیمُقَرَّر کَرناترک کر ديناترتیب کرناقطرہ قطرہ ٹپکناخلل ڈالناتقسیم کرنانکالناٹکڑے کرناساجھاحصہ کرنادوا دیناجگہ سر رکھناحصوں میں بانٹنادخل اندازی کرنادو حصے میں کاٹنادرست کرناٹپکاناپاؤں بیچ میں ہوناسمبھاگ کرناسجانابند و بست کرناحصہدےدیناترغیب دیناچونا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Distribute
What are the meanings of Distribute in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Distribute in Urdu are بانٹنا - baantna, تقسیم کرنا - taqsiim karna and حصہ کرنا - hissah karna. To understand how would you translate the word Distribute in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Distribute or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Distribute synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Distribute. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Distribute in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Distribute in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Distribute with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by distribute?
Meanings of distribute are بانٹنا - baantna, تقسیم کرنا - taqsiim karna and حصہ کرنا - hissah karna
Whats the definition of distribute?
Definition of the distribute are
- administer or bestow, as in small portions
- distribute or disperse widely
- to arrange in a systematic order
- give to several people
- be mathematically distributive
- spread throughout a given area
- cause to be distributed
- be distributed or spread, as in statistical analyses
What is the synonym of distribute?
Synonym of word distribute are banlieue, distributing, disburser, disinheriting, disbursal, disbench, dividing, banting, apportioning, bantering
What are the idioms related to distribute?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word distribute.
- You are weaving a rope out of sand
- Go shares
- Go halves
What are the quotes with word distribute?
Here are the quotes with the word distribute in them
- Age is not measured by years. Nature does not equally distribute energy. Some people are born old and tired while others are going strong at seventy. — Dorothy Thompson
- Books that distribute things... with as daring a freedom as we use in dreams, put us on our feet again. — Marsilio Ficino
- An infinite God can give all of Himself to each of His children. He does not distribute Himself that each may have a part, but to each one He gives all of Himself as fully as if there were no others. — Aiden Wilson Tozer
- In politics women type the letters, lick the stamps, distribute the pamphlets and get out the vote. Men get elected. — Clare Boothe Luce