Divert meanings in Urdu
Divert meanings in Urdu are رخ پھیرنا, پہلو بچانا, توجہ بدلنا, پہلُو بچانا, منحرف کرنا, رُخ پھیرنا, راستہ بدلنا, دل بہلانا, موڑنا Divert in Urdu. More meanings of divert, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Divert.
- (verb) : occupy in an agreeable, entertaining or pleasant fashion
- (verb) : withdraw (money) and move into a different location, often secretly and with dishonest intentions
- (verb) : send on a course or in a direction different from the planned or intended one
- (verb) : turn aside; turn away from
Police departments no longer have to pay overtime or divert resources from other projects to find out where an individual goes - all they have to do is place a tracking device on someone's car or ask a cell phone company for that individual's location history and the technology does the work for them.
More words from Urdu related to Divert
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Divert meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تاناپھوٹنارستے سے ہٹ جاناچینلوری دے کر یا تھپک کے سلاناموچ دیناخمگھومناتفریح طبعاینٹھنالگ کرنااصل نُقطے سے ہٹاناآرامبھٹک جاناڈھالپیچحَد سے زیادَہ تَناوخوش کرناگَردِش دیناپیچ دیناسمت بدلناچھترنامَجبُور کَرنافراغتتسکین بخشیمروڑپھرناتماشا کرنامَروڑناعلیحدہ کرناخیال منتشر کرناٹیڑھا کرناتسکین کرناجھُکاوڈھلکاناچھلے ڈالنا بالگھماناپھسلاناراہ سے ہٹانامسخ کرنارسہ ڈھیلا کرناانتشار پاناچھینناڈھارس دیناسکون حاصل ہوناکنڈلی بناناداؤںتوڑناہٹناپھیرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Divert
What are the meanings of Divert in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Divert in Urdu are موڑنا - morna, منحرف کرنا - munharif karna and دل بہلانا - dil baehlaana. To understand how would you translate the word Divert in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Divert or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Divert synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Divert. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Divert in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Divert in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Divert with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by divert?
Meanings of divert are موڑنا - morna, منحرف کرنا - munharif karna and دل بہلانا - dil baehlaana
Whats the definition of divert?
Definition of the divert are
- occupy in an agreeable, entertaining or pleasant fashion
- withdraw (money) and move into a different location, often secretly and with dishonest intentions
- send on a course or in a direction different from the planned or intended one
- turn aside; turn away from
What is the synonym of divert?
Synonym of word divert are incline, hinge, flex, warp, devocalize, turn, diverge, sprain, lull, gauffer
What are the idioms related to divert?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word divert.
- Port the helm
- Round to
What are the quotes with word divert?
Here are the quotes with the word divert in them
- Police departments no longer have to pay overtime or divert resources from other projects to find out where an individual goes - all they have to do is place a tracking device on someone's car or ask a cell phone company for that individual's location history and the technology does the work for them. — Ron Wyden
- Every relationship probably has, at its inception, a hundred things that you could pick on and divert you from it, but the feeling is there. You figure out a way to make it work. — Bennett Miller