Divest meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Divest.
- (verb) : reduce or dispose of; cease to hold (an investment)
- (verb) : deprive of status or authority
- (verb) : take away possessions from someone
- (verb) : remove (someone's or one's own) clothes
As we divest ourselves of once familiar physical objects - digitize and dematerialize - we approach a 'Star Trek' future in which everything can be accessed from the fourth dimension with a few clicks or terse audibles.
More words from Urdu related to Divest
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Divest meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سلب کرناخارج کرنارقمبے لباس کرنابگاڑنادخل یا قبضہ اٹھا دیناخراجاُکھاڑناحقیر کرنابے گھر کرناخصئے نکال ڈالنانکال دینامجرائیدرجہ کم کرناچھیننابچہ دانی نکالناتذلیل کرنابے قبضے کرناروپیہننگا کرناخصی بناناقبضہ لے لیناباجمنہدم کرناساقط کرنامحروم کرنانذرمحصول لگاناپیشاب کی دھار پر مارنابے قبضہ کرناآختہ کرناعہدہ گھٹانابے دخل کرناخصی کرناگراناکمزور کر دینا
What are the meanings of Divest in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Divest in Urdu are محروم کرنا - maehruum karna and عہدہ گھٹانا - ohdah ghataana. To understand how would you translate the word Divest in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Divest or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Divest synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Divest. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Divest in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Divest in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Divest with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by divest?
Meanings of divest are محروم کرنا - maehruum karna and عہدہ گھٹانا - ohdah ghataana
Whats the definition of divest?
Definition of the divest are
- reduce or dispose of; cease to hold (an investment)
- deprive of status or authority
- take away possessions from someone
- remove (someone's or one's own) clothes
What is the synonym of divest?
Synonym of word divest are deprive, outshut, dismantle, degrade, geld, dispossess
What are the idioms related to divest?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word divest.
- To relieve one of
What are the quotes with word divest?
Here are the quotes with the word divest in them
- As we divest ourselves of once familiar physical objects - digitize and dematerialize - we approach a 'Star Trek' future in which everything can be accessed from the fourth dimension with a few clicks or terse audibles. — James Wolcott
- But when you're writing a script - for me anyway - you have to sort of create an enforced innocence. You have to divest yourself of worrying about a lot of stuff like what movies are hot, what movies are not hot, what the budget of this movie might be. — David Cronenberg