Divide meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Divide.
- (verb) : separate into parts or portions
- (noun) : a serious disagreement between two groups of people (typically producing tension or hostility)
- (noun) : a ridge of land that separates two adjacent river systems
- (verb) : perform a division
- (verb) : act as a barrier between; stand between
- (verb) : come apart
- (verb) : make a division or separation
- (verb) : force, take, or pull apart
More words related to the meanings of Divide
More words from Urdu related to Divide
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Divide meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ہویداکندہ کرنامخالفت کرناچاقو سے تراشناپھرتاتَجزیہ کرناچٹھیبڑاصاحبدوا دینامسخ کرناڈھاناشکن ڈالناخارج کرنانکالناگھاس کا ڈھیررد کرنابرتھا کرنازور لگا کر الگ کرناانتخاب کرناانحراف کرناباطل ثابت کرناچٹکیدو ٹکڑے ہوناجھٹائ کرناساجھابھتہمسترد کرنابھنگ کرنابتک حُرمت کرنافوج یا لشکر کو توڑناپاناپانی ہو جاناچھا جاناعلیحدہ کرنامارنامہرعلیحدہ ہونابگاڑناتیر کرنادرزقابو میں رکھناسائیںمغلوب یا ضبط کرناٹپکناخللقلم کرناچرکاجگہ سر رکھناانگ بھنگ کرنا ...
Idiom with the word Divide in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Divide
What are the meanings of Divide in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Divide in Urdu are توڑنا - torna, حصہ کرنا - hissah karna, کاٹنا - kaatna, تقسیم کرنا - taqsiim karna, بانٹنا - baantna and ٹکڑے کرنا - tukrey karna. To understand how would you translate the word Divide in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Divide or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Divide synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Divide. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Divide in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Divide in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Divide with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by divide?
Meanings of divide are توڑنا - torna, حصہ کرنا - hissah karna, کاٹنا - kaatna, تقسیم کرنا - taqsiim karna, بانٹنا - baantna and ٹکڑے کرنا - tukrey karna
Whats the definition of divide?
Definition of the divide are
- separate into parts or portions
- a serious disagreement between two groups of people (typically producing tension or hostility)
- a ridge of land that separates two adjacent river systems
- perform a division
- act as a barrier between; stand between
- come apart
- make a division or separation
- force, take, or pull apart
What is the synonym of divide?
Synonym of word divide are disjoin, distribute, clip, truncate, pluck, open, dispense, foil, disembody, apportion
What are the idioms with the word divide?
Here are the idioms with the word divide in them.
- Knaves and fools divide the world
What are the idioms related to divide?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word divide.
- You are weaving a rope out of sand
- Go shares
- Tear up
- Draw not thy bow before the arrow be fixed
- In or out of one road
What are the quotes with word divide?
Here are the quotes with the word divide in them
- I don't divide architecture, landscape and gardening to me they are one. — Luis Barragan
- The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins? — Edgar Allan Poe
- Hope and Change has become Divide and Conquer. — Marco Rubio
- These sites have torn down the geographical divide that once prevented long distance social relationships from forming, allowing instant communication and connections to take place and a virtual second life to take hold for its users. — Mike Fitzpatrick