Do. meanings in Urdu
Do. meanings in Urdu is کیا. Do. in Urdu. More meanings of do., it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
I was well motivated. What I wanted to do was work for myself. I had twenty two jobs before I started my business at the age of twenty three and I didn't want one more boss telling me what to do. So I was motivated simply because I didn't want a boss.
Idioms related to the meaning of Do.
What are the meanings of Do. in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Do. in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Do. in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Do. or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Do. synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Do.. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Do. in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Do. in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Do. with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by do.?
Whats the definition of do.?
Definition of the do. are
What are the idioms related to do.?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word do..
- Love makes fit for any work
- A bellyful a bellyful whether it be meat or drink
- A bellyfuls a bellyful whether it be meat or drink
- A lord without riches is a soldier without arms
- A woman's mind and the winter wind change oft
What are the quotes with word do.?
Here are the quotes with the word do. in them
- I created Punk for this day and age. Do you see Britney walking around wearing ties and singing punk? Hell no. That's what I do. I'm like a Sid Vicious for a new generation. — Avril Lavigne
- I figured out it was a social thing, what women were allowed to do. At a very young age, I decided I was not going to follow women's rules. — Joan Jett
- I was well motivated. What I wanted to do was work for myself. I had twenty two jobs before I started my business at the age of twenty three and I didn't want one more boss telling me what to do. So I was motivated simply because I didn't want a boss. — Barbara Corcoran
- I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. — Robert A.Heinlein