Do nothing meanings in Urdu
Do nothing Definitions
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Do nothing.
- (noun) : person who does no work
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by inability or unwillingness to work toward a goal or assume responsibility
Bulls can do nothing to demand justice. They can only defend themselves as best they can in a fight with a pre-determined ending and die never knowing why they were forced to endure such a painful and prolonged death. It's up to us, as a civilized society, to call for an end to the Running of the Bulls and bullfighting.
More words related to the meanings of Do nothing
More words from Urdu related to Do nothing
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Do nothing meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے کارسیلانیمعدومآرام پسندفرو مایہبے رونقبوداکاہلاناڑیچیرناشہد کی نر مکھیبے نتیجہبے فکراکَم قَدرغیر مؤثروقت ضائع کرناابتربے ہمتشدید غفلتیمجبورمتوفیادنیٰخواب آلودہپڑادھيماجزویپچھیتابیوقوفہرجائیبیمارکاٹھ کَباڑ کانگوڑارنجورہیچتاخيریبے ہنرچر جانانر نحلناحقناچیزمُہمِلغیر عملفارغنِکَمّاماندہبے ضرورانجہانیبے مُصرفاُونگھتے ہوۓبے روز گار ...
Idioms with the word Do nothing in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Do nothing
What are the meanings of Do nothing in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Do nothing in Urdu are بے کار - bey kaar and کاہل - kaahil. To understand how would you translate the word Do nothing in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Do nothing or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Do nothing synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Do nothing. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Do nothing in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Do nothing in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Do nothing with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by do nothing?
Meanings of do nothing are بے کار - bey kaar and کاہل - kaahil
Whats the definition of do nothing?
Definition of the do nothing are
- person who does no work
- characterized by inability or unwillingness to work toward a goal or assume responsibility
What is the synonym of do nothing?
Synonym of word do nothing are wanwordy, slow, junky, drowsy, waff, otiose, invalid, dronish, maladroit, inoperative
What are the idioms with the word do nothing?
Here are the idioms with the word do nothing in them.
- Many find fault without an end and yet do nothing at all to mend
- Those who do nothing generally take to shouting
- We do nothing without the leave of god
What are the idioms related to do nothing?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word do nothing.
- A lazy sheep thinks its wool heavy
- A man like a watch is to be valued by his doings
- A slothful man never has time
- Blame is the lazy man's wages
- In the evening the idle man begins to be busy
What are the quotes with word do nothing?
Here are the quotes with the word do nothing in them
- I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road. — Stephen Hawking
- The safest course is to do nothing against one's conscience. With this secret, we can enjoy life and have no fear from death. — Voltaire
- Bulls can do nothing to demand justice. They can only defend themselves as best they can in a fight with a pre-determined ending and die never knowing why they were forced to endure such a painful and prolonged death. It's up to us, as a civilized society, to call for an end to the Running of the Bulls and bullfighting. — Ingrid Newkirk
- You can do very little with faith, but you can do nothing without it. — Samuel Butler