Docile meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Docile.
- (adjective satellite) : easily handled or managed
- (adjective) : willing to be taught or led or supervised or directed
More words from Urdu related to Docile
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Docile meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Docile in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Docile in Urdu is مطیع - mutii. To understand how would you translate the word Docile in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Docile or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Docile synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Docile. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Docile in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Docile in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Docile with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by docile?
Meaning of docile is مطیع - mutii
Whats the definition of docile?
Definition of the docile are
- easily handled or managed
- willing to be taught or led or supervised or directed
What is the synonym of docile?
Synonym of word docile are ministrant, manageable, dutiful, submissness, officious, obsequious, obedient
What are the quotes with word docile?
Here are the quotes with the word docile in them
- Young women from a very young age are taught that life will be easier if you can just turn on the charming smile and say very little and be complacent and docile and sweet. — Amber Heard
- It is hard to know how many people do, but given that the people are so docile towards the rulers, nowadays, very few Americans show the passion for freedom that our forefathers had. — James Bovard