Docket meanings in Urdu
Docket meanings in Urdu is ڈاکٹ Docket in Urdu. More meanings of docket, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Docket.
- (noun) : a temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to
- (verb) : make a summary or abstract of a legal document and inscribe it in a list
- (verb) : place on the docket for legal action
- (noun) : (law) the calendar of a court; the list of cases to be tried or a summary of the court's activities
What are the meanings of Docket in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Docket in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Docket in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Docket or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Docket synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Docket. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Docket in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Docket in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Docket with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by docket?
Whats the definition of docket?
Definition of the docket are
- a temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to
- make a summary or abstract of a legal document and inscribe it in a list
- place on the docket for legal action
- (law) the calendar of a court; the list of cases to be tried or a summary of the court's activities