Doctrine meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Doctrine.
- (noun) : a belief (or system of beliefs) accepted as authoritative by some group or school
Science cannot tell theology how to construct a doctrine of creation, but you can't construct a doctrine of creation without taking account of the age of the universe and the evolutionary character of cosmic history.
More words related to the meanings of Doctrine
More words from Urdu related to Doctrine
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Doctrine meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فضیلتفضلبہ ادبپھریراضابطہ عملاعتمادمہارتدانش مندیہوگلادرس گاہخیالگُلبانی قَلَمآوازمعرفتضروری ہوناعقائد کا مجموعہسوالعقیدتمشکُوکاصول عقائدپرچمبدھشعورباتنشانمسالہمَذہَبہُنرخرد مندیسلوں کا فرش کرنامکتبعام تصورعقیدہعقدہعلمیتکہاوتاہمیت رکھنامسلکاہلیتلٹکنااستفسار کرنامتنظریہواقفیتحکمتدانائیاصلمذہبدقتيَقِينٹوکنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Doctrine
What are the meanings of Doctrine in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Doctrine in Urdu are مذہب - mazhab, علم - alam, مسئلہ - mas alah and عقیدہ - aqiidah. To understand how would you translate the word Doctrine in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Doctrine or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Doctrine synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Doctrine. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Doctrine in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Doctrine in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Doctrine with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by doctrine?
Meanings of doctrine are مذہب - mazhab, علم - alam, مسئلہ - mas alah and عقیدہ - aqiidah
Whats the definition of doctrine?
Definition of the doctrine are
- a belief (or system of beliefs) accepted as authoritative by some group or school
What is the synonym of doctrine?
Synonym of word doctrine are religieuse, knowledgeableness, nodus, knowledgeability, matter, religiousness, knowingness, tenet, sect, wisdom
What are the idioms related to doctrine?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word doctrine.
- Ostrich belief
- Experience without learning is better than learning without experience
- Live to learn and learn to live
- Hard nut to crack
- Point of honour
What are the quotes with word doctrine?
Here are the quotes with the word doctrine in them
- The older I grow the more I distrust the familiar doctrine that age brings wisdom. — H.L.Mencken
- Science cannot tell theology how to construct a doctrine of creation, but you can't construct a doctrine of creation without taking account of the age of the universe and the evolutionary character of cosmic history. — John Polkinghorne
- We conclude that in the field of public education the doctrine of 'separate but equal' has no place. — Earl Warren
- In America everybody is of the opinion that he has no social superiors, since all men are equal, but he does not admit that he has no social inferiors, for, from the time of Jefferson onward, the doctrine that all men are equal applies only upwards, not downwards. — Bertrand Russell