Dodge meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Dodge.
- (noun) : a statement that evades the question by cleverness or trickery
- (noun) : an elaborate or deceitful scheme contrived to deceive or evade
- (noun) : a quick evasive movement
- (verb) : make a sudden movement in a new direction so as to avoid
- (verb) : move to and fro or from place to place usually in an irregular course
More words related to the meanings of Dodge
More words from Urdu related to Dodge
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dodge meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بھڑواالو یا چوتیا بناناشعبدہحلقہجُلآرام کرناہنسی کی راہ دھوکاٹال دیناحیلہپچارا دیناانتظارروکناٹال مٹولکترناآڑے آجاناآج کل کرناپہلو بدلنابے ربط کرناترک کرنابیلسیدھا کرناروک لیناظاہر داریجاکیفریبچرکادیکھ بھال کرناجل دیناکذبنہ جانناحق مارناگراری کا دندانہمغالطہ دیناچھوڑناملتوی ہوناچکمہ دیناکوتاہدھوکا دینا یا پٹی پڑھانادھوکا بازدلالہگولی مارناسٹھداؤںنگہبانیدھونسدروغشرارت کرناحیلہ کرناجعل سازی کرناہچکولا کھانا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Dodge
What are the meanings of Dodge in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dodge in Urdu are دھوکا دینا - dhoka deyna, کٹنا - katna, کترانا - katraana, ٹالنا - taalna, دغا دینا - dagha deyna, راستہ کترانا - raastah katraana and ہیر پھیر کرنا - heyr pheyr karna. To understand how would you translate the word Dodge in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dodge or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dodge synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dodge. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dodge in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dodge in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dodge with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dodge?
Meanings of dodge are دھوکا دینا - dhoka deyna, کٹنا - katna, کترانا - katraana, ٹالنا - taalna, دغا دینا - dagha deyna, راستہ کترانا - raastah katraana and ہیر پھیر کرنا - heyr pheyr karna
Whats the definition of dodge?
Definition of the dodge are
- a statement that evades the question by cleverness or trickery
- an elaborate or deceitful scheme contrived to deceive or evade
- a quick evasive movement
- make a sudden movement in a new direction so as to avoid
- move to and fro or from place to place usually in an irregular course
What is the synonym of dodge?
Synonym of word dodge are fox, bawd, forbear, swindle, avocet, avoid, outwit, fool, averting, wile
What are the idioms related to dodge?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dodge.
- To juggle with
- To deceive one's self is very easy
What are the quotes with word dodge?
Here are the quotes with the word dodge in them
- You can't dodge them all. I got hammered plenty of times through the years. But you just get up and keep playing. I can tell you from experience, though. Sometimes it hurts like hell. — Terry Bradshaw
- I never wanted to do the same kind of movies over and over anyway, so my theory on it all is I'm just gonna try and dodge the label and keep doing what I am doing. — Matt Damon
- It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities. — Sir Josiah Stamp