Doer meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Doer.
- (noun) : a person who acts and gets things done
One thing, however, is sure, - that in all cases the effort should be to impose all the cost of repairing the wrong upon the doer of the wrong. This alone is real justice, and of course such justice is necessarily free.
More words related to the meanings of Doer
More words from Urdu related to Doer
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Doer meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
شبدیزکشادہمزیدرعیتچیلخالقاپرادھیگناہگارکام داردُوسرا کےوانمائندہحکم چلاناشکرہگھوڑے پر سوار ہوناکرویاکھلنادو بارہمضمونآڑتیاکار سازقصور وارچڑھنامنصرمدہرا کےوا ہوناکا رندہپھیری لگانامتکلمگنہگاررہ ورعاملکھلاواپسموضوعگماشتہنامزدہگھوڑامدارلمہامایک دفعہ اوراوپریٹرعُقابحلق سے اگلناپاپیتقصیر وارمنیمفعالوا کرناکارگزارمعمُول ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Doer
What are the meanings of Doer in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Doer in Urdu are باز - baaz, کرنے والا - karney waala, فاعل - faael, مرتکب - murtakib and کرتا دھرتا - karta dharta. To understand how would you translate the word Doer in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Doer or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Doer synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Doer. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Doer in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Doer in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Doer with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by doer?
Meanings of doer are باز - baaz, کرنے والا - karney waala, فاعل - faael, مرتکب - murtakib and کرتا دھرتا - karta dharta
Whats the definition of doer?
Definition of the doer are
- a person who acts and gets things done
What is the synonym of doer?
Synonym of word doer are open, actor, horse, falcon, falconidae pl, eagle, subject, performer, perpetrator, operating
What are the idioms related to doer?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word doer.
- Birds of a feather flock together
- Birds of feather flock together
- The sparrow flying behind the hawk thinks the hawk is fleeing
- If what you do is disgraceful what matters it that no one knows when you yourself know
- The first faults are theirs that permit them the second faults are theirs that commit them
What are the quotes with word doer?
Here are the quotes with the word doer in them
- The doer alone learneth. — Friedrich Nietzsche
- One thing, however, is sure, - that in all cases the effort should be to impose all the cost of repairing the wrong upon the doer of the wrong. This alone is real justice, and of course such justice is necessarily free. — Benjamin Tucker
- Knowledge, the object of knowledge and the knower are the three factors which motivate action the senses, the work and the doer comprise the threefold basis of action. — Friedrich Schiller
- If you're not making mistakes, then you're not doing anything. I'm positive that a doer makes mistakes. — John Wooden