Does meanings in Urdu
Does meanings in Urdu is کرتا ہے Does in Urdu. More meanings of does, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
|He doesn't drive||وہ نہیں زبردستی دھکیلتا ہے|
|He doesn't give||وہ نہیں دیتا ہے|
|He doesn't love||وہ نہیں محبت کرتا ہے|
|He doesn't smile||وہ نہیں مسکراتا ہے|
|He doesn't speak||وہ نہیں بولتا ہے|
|He doesn't take||وہ نہیں لیتا ہے|
|He doesn't write||وہ نہیں لکھتا ہے|
Idioms with the word Does in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Does
What are the meanings of Does in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Does in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Does in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Does or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Does synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Does. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Does in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Does in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Does with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by does?
Whats the definition of does?
Definition of the does are
What are the idioms with the word does?
Here are the idioms with the word does in them.
- A burnt rope does not lose in twist
- A covetous man does nothing that he should till he dies
- A well filled belly does not believe in hunger
- A worthless vessel does not get broken
- A wound does not pierce the soul
What are the idioms related to does?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word does.
- All is good that god sends us
- It is natural to the human character to hate him whom you have injured
- Many find fault without an end and yet do nothing at all to mend
- Self done well done
- Who flatters me to my face will speak ill of my behind my back
What are the quotes with word does?
Here are the quotes with the word does in them
- Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age. — Anais Nin
- Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age. — Jeanne Moreau
- A man does not die of love or his liver or even of old age he dies of being a man. — Miguel de Unamuno
- Age imprints more wrinkles in the mind than it does on the face. — Michel de Montaigne
How to use does in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use does in a sentence.
- He doesn't drive — وہ نہیں زبردستی دھکیلتا ہے
- He doesn't give — وہ نہیں دیتا ہے
- He doesn't love — وہ نہیں محبت کرتا ہے
- He doesn't smile — وہ نہیں مسکراتا ہے
- He doesn't speak — وہ نہیں بولتا ہے