Dogmas meanings in Urdu
Dogmas meanings in Urdu is کتے Dogmas in Urdu. More meanings of dogmas, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Liberalism is an attitude rather than a set of dogmas - an attitude that insists upon questioning all plausible and self-evident propositions, seeking not to reject them but to find out what evidence there is to support them rather than their possible alternatives.
The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew and act anew.
More words from Urdu related to Dogmas
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dogmas meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Dogmas
What are the meanings of Dogmas in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dogmas in Urdu is کتے - Katay. To understand how would you translate the word Dogmas in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dogmas or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dogmas synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dogmas. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dogmas in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dogmas in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dogmas with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dogmas?
Meaning of dogmas is کتے - Katay
Whats the definition of dogmas?
Definition of the dogmas are
What is the synonym of dogmas?
Synonym of word dogmas are doggier, dogteeth, doggers, dogs, puppyism, dogates, doggies, puppies, doggesses, dogsick
What are the idioms related to dogmas?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dogmas.
- A lowborn man feels proud of his honours
- Shallow waters make most din
- As a wolf is like a dogo is a flatterer like a friend
- Come to heel
- Dog does not eat dog
What are the quotes with word dogmas?
Here are the quotes with the word dogmas in them
- Liberalism is an attitude rather than a set of dogmas - an attitude that insists upon questioning all plausible and self-evident propositions, seeking not to reject them but to find out what evidence there is to support them rather than their possible alternatives. — Morris Raphael Cohen
- The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew and act anew. — Abraham Lincoln
- As liberty and intelligence have increased the people have more and more revolted against the theological dogmas that contradict common sense and wound the tenderest sensibilities of the soul. — Catharine Beecher
- Constant development is the law of life, and a man who always tries to maintain his dogmas in order to appear consistent drives himself into a false position. — Mahatma Gandhi