Dogmatic meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Dogmatic.
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by assertion of unproved or unprovable principles
- (adjective) : relating to or involving dogma
- (adjective) : of or pertaining to or characteristic of a doctrine or code of beliefs accepted as authoritative
Bad religion is arrogant, self-righteous, dogmatic and intolerant. And so is bad science. But unlike religious fundamentalists, scientific fundamentalists do not realize that their opinions are based on faith. They think they know the truth.
More words from Urdu related to Dogmatic
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dogmatic meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Dogmatic in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dogmatic in Urdu is آمرانہ - aamiraanah. To understand how would you translate the word Dogmatic in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dogmatic or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dogmatic synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dogmatic. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dogmatic in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dogmatic in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dogmatic with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dogmatic?
Meaning of dogmatic is آمرانہ - aamiraanah
Whats the definition of dogmatic?
Definition of the dogmatic are
- characterized by assertion of unproved or unprovable principles
- relating to or involving dogma
- of or pertaining to or characteristic of a doctrine or code of beliefs accepted as authoritative
What is the synonym of dogmatic?
Synonym of word dogmatic are despotical, magisterial, commandingly, authoritarian, dictatorial
What are the quotes with word dogmatic?
Here are the quotes with the word dogmatic in them
- I do not purpose to discuss faith in its dogmatic sense today. — Matthew Simpson
- Bad religion is arrogant, self-righteous, dogmatic and intolerant. And so is bad science. But unlike religious fundamentalists, scientific fundamentalists do not realize that their opinions are based on faith. They think they know the truth. — Rupert Sheldrake
- A teacher who is not dogmatic is simply a teacher who is not teaching. — Gilbert K.Chesterton