Dolphin meanings in Urdu
Dolphin meanings in Urdu is ڈالفن Dolphin in Urdu. More meanings of dolphin, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Dolphin.
- (noun) : large slender food and game fish widely distributed in warm seas (especially around Hawaii)
- (noun) : any of various small toothed whales with a beaklike snout; larger than porpoises
More words from Urdu related to Dolphin
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dolphin meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Dolphin in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dolphin in Urdu is ڈالفن - Boyelnor. To understand how would you translate the word Dolphin in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dolphin or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dolphin synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dolphin. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dolphin in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dolphin in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dolphin with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dolphin?
Meaning of dolphin is ڈالفن - Boyelnor
Whats the definition of dolphin?
Definition of the dolphin are
- large slender food and game fish widely distributed in warm seas (especially around Hawaii)
- any of various small toothed whales with a beaklike snout; larger than porpoises
What is the synonym of dolphin?
Synonym of word dolphin are dolphins
What are the quotes with word dolphin?
Here are the quotes with the word dolphin in them
- Our top story tonight: Famous TV dolphin flipper was arrested today on prostitution ring charges. He allegedly was seen transporting two 16 year olds across state line for immoral porpoises. — Colin Mochrie
- The happiness of the bee and the dolphin is to exist. For man it is to know that and to wonder at it. — Jacques Yves Cousteau